My First Clubbing Experience
Now that I managed to find some free time I should blog about my first visit to the Bangsar night scene.

One of my cousin is getting married next week so the Bangsar trip was supposed to be a bachelor's party of sorts. We reached Bangsar at around 10 something. I was too dazzled by the really really hot, nice ... sports cars parked around the area. My cousins were probably irritated as I rattled stats and performance comparision between the cars. I saw RX-7s, a Nissan Skyline R32, a Porsche 911 Turbo, RX-8 and also a very nice looking BMW M3 GTR. Still rambling on about the cars we reached our port for the night. It was called Lockup . My first impresion from outside was " hUh ? " I was starting to imagine sweaty beer bellied guys dressed up as policeman serving us drinks .. Taking a deep breath, I braved the croud and went in ...

Lets just say that after an eyefull, sports cars were the last thing on my mind. The place was packed full with skimpy police uniform- wearing waitresess and lots and lots of girls ( i don't notice guys, my brain autocensors) :P

Trying hard not to drool , I had a seat as my cousins were joined by a good 'acquaintance' .. Jack Daniel (see pic) :P
I noticed a lot of 'unique' styles of dancing .. there was this one girl who was sucking her fingers while pole dancing a guy ( drool .. drool)
and then there was this guy whose dancing could only be described as : monkey with chilli up it's ass. After downing a few more shots I slowly started to lose feeling in my legs .. some of my cousins were totally plastered allready. My cousing Ganesh started pole dancing another guy .. you should have seen the guy's face .. he was like " Is this guy drunk or gay ?" I laughed my head off !! Dancing and alcoholic beverages dont mix very well , dancing makes you thirst which leads you to drink whatever is on your table .. since everything there is alcoholic it makes you totally high and then you go dancing again and the vicious cycle continues :P

Lots of beautiful women there .. one actually looked at me and smiled (must be my new hairdo :P ) . I toyed with the idea of dancing over to her .... but then I decided not to push my luck and went back to my drink : (yup I can be a real wimp at times)

One thing i noticed when you are drunk ... everything seems funny !
Even noticing someone pick his nose and wipe his booger under the table seemed funny.
The music was terribly loud but a few shots will make everything ok ....

My cousin (the soon-to-be-wedded one) was made to drink ... THE FLAMING LAMBORGHINI !! It is this really cool drink that is made from a mixture of irish coffee and some other alcoholic beverage . Then they pour some more flaming alcoholic beverage making the entire thing catch fire and you are supposed to drink it all up in one go .. it was really cool to see it but I don't think i would care to try one .. singed face might be what I end up with.

Unfortunately my camera phone was still screwed up so no pictures : ( ... i really should get around to fixing it .. )

We finished around 2 but since we were worried about drunk driving we hung out at Mungo Jerry (famous for their Bak Kut Teh) until 4 ... I find it amazing how everything is funny when you are drunk .. I was playing with the chicken and rice and was gigling my head off ... once a measure of soberiety returned we left ... One of my cousin decided to sleep in his car in the parking lot :P

All in all , it was really fun but not really something that I want to try again in a hurry.
posted by Warlock on 5:10 PM / there are 4 comments for this post.
 
4 Comment(s):

At 9:01 AM, Blogger jeje said...

michael kors
moncler jackets
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet
pandora
hermes belt
pandora jewelry
dsquared
longchamp handbags

 


At 3:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0706
fitflops shoes
prada shoes
dc shoes
kate spade outlet
fingerlings monkey
knicks jerseys
cheap jordans
pandora charms
ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet

 


At 12:41 PM, Blogger zzyytt said...

nba jerseys
hermes belt
nike hyperdunk
moncler jackets
rolex replica
yeezy boost 500
adidas gazelle
cat boots
lacoste outlet
lacoste polo
 


At 9:32 AM, Blogger jeje said...

ultra boost 3.0
air max 90
pandora jewelry
ugg boots clearance
christian louboutin
pandora outlet
off white clothing
kate spade outlet
canada goose jackets
canada goose

 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
For Love of Evil
Party on Friday
Head hurts ... A L C O H O L is EVIL !!!
Twisted separation from reality
Ravings ... again
DotA Annihilation
DoTA Tournament ?
DotA Tournament
Brief Hiatus
Nice Flash Movies
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010