The Myth
No VIVO :( ... uwaaaaaa . Never mind, finally got my sound card. Audigy 2 Value only but finally can enjoy my 5.1 speakers after months of buying them :) , looks like my PS2 has some tough competition ...

Watched 'The Myth' today. Typical story with holes in it like lettuce after a locust swarm attack but Jackie Chan does what he does best , entertain. Of course the two extremly babelicious babes were like icing on the cake (who cares if their acting was a bit 'kayu' .. it's the drool factor that counts :P~~~ < --- Me drooling) .

Mallika Sherawat was soooo hot and Kim Hee-Sun was sooo sweet and cute .. awwwww. I was sooo happy after watching the movie, comfortable in the knowledge that there is such beauty in the world ( Similar effects to IITH , Irene Induced Temporary High) until it happened. I can no longer say with certainty wheather I will ever be able to put away the trauma and smile again .. I shudder down to my very soul at the tought of THE INCIDENT.

Psychologist have always encouraged people to share their traumatic moments with other people to help in the healing process. and so with great reluctance my dear readers, I shall share with you the tale of PURE UNADULTRATED HORROR that has scarred me to my very soul. Here I was, happily trying to cram in my new sound card into my computer, my heart gladdened and a happy tune in my head. I was thinking to myself about how great life is. Suddenly, just within the limits of my sights ,I saw a shadow flitting around. A terrible dread cluched at my chest as I instinctively focused my sight on the shadow.....

... it was Siriuz.....






....it was Siriuz .. without pants.


Covered only by his shirt (and hopefully underwear underneath it) he sprang into the bathroom with such force that the wind rushing in to fill in the sudden vacuum knocked me off my feet. Perhaps in his rush to go to the bathroom and cleanse himself of the dust of travels he forgot that he has removed his jeans ... thus I was faced with the dreaded spectacle of Siriuz as he decided to prance around half naked on his journey from his room to the bathroom. At the mere glimplse of Siriuz in his semi-nude state , my mind crumbled .. it's allready tenuous hold on reality was ripped asunder. But i survived . I SURVIVED . For I am strong ... and I wasn't wearing my glasses. Gone were the sweet memories left behind by both Mallika Sherawat and Kim Hee-Sun , their sweet smile forever mingled in my memory with the sight of a half-naked Siriuz moving into the bathroom .... ; ___ ; .

Slowly my mind reeled from the shock. My various schitzoid personalities reemerging from the remains of it's destruction like the the T-1000 in Terminator 2. All I know was that I HAVE SURVIVED but the experience has left a deep metal trauma and we may never know how this will manifest.

(Wears Hockey Mask and picks up chainsaw as music from Psycho start to play)

Now I must go to sleep and hope that the scary memories will not plague me ; ___ ;

Good night, at least for all of you.
posted by Warlock on 1:23 AM / there are 3 comments for this post.
 
3 Comment(s):

At 11:50 AM, Blogger SiriuzGrey said...

Warlock, get a life.
 


At 4:04 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

how can I ... you've taken it away from meeeeeee ....(voice fades away into limbo)
 


At 4:04 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

how can I ... you've taken it away from meeeeeee ....(voice fades away into limbo)
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Ooohhhh, Apocalypse.
Hobbits really exists...
Just another Wednesday
I hate Mondays
Bush's speech
Excerpt from Newsweek.
Last Post for Weekend
Cross eyed fun for the family
Which Greek God Am I ?
Toothpaste
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010