Sons! Daughters!! Your Lord has need of you!!! (Sai in particular)
Yeah you thought this would be an interesting post, instead you have stumbled upon my desperate plea for help.

I recently signed up for the Digi Edge service. Its their high speed internet access program. Signed up for unlimited use etc etc etc.

My problem is this. I need to buy an EDGE compatible phone (preferably with 3G compatibility as well). Strangely enough, the people peddling these phones don't actually know anything about their products. One guy insisted that a phone doesn't support EDGE, some not sure, some try to talk to me in Mandarin, some look at me like I'm trying to solicit gay sex from them...

Basically, the don't know shit. Sadly my godlike wisdom does not extend into the realm of cellphone/pda technology. And so I call upon the Raving Bunch of Lunatics to open the Matrix...I light my darkest hour (after I use my attack and movespeed bonus to kill Salty Peanuts III).

What I'm looking for in a cellphone/PDA are these three things:

1. EDGE & 3G compatible
2. Can be connected to my desktop PC for use as a modem.
3. Can run some type of internet voice chat program (MSN/YAHOO/Skype) so that I can call my finacee on her computer and for her to be able to call me from her computer for free.

I'd really appreciate some advice on this. Sai, I remember that you're the resident cellphone expert. My budget is 1500 MAX, I will consider going over only if there's some other wicked features that makes it worthwhile. If you know a good place to buy from as well, let me know, otherwise I'm planning to go shopping at Sungai Wang Plaza this Friday.

To Warlock and Siriuz, please comment as well if you guys have some ideas, or at least direct Sai to this post.

Now back to my daily struggle to survive till checkout time.....
posted by Master Magnus on 2:50 PM / there are 5 comments for this post.
 
5 Comment(s):

At 10:55 PM, Blogger ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust said...

Haiz -.-!! ni orang tak habis-habis mimpi mau bunoh saya... dream on sucker... dream on... when i keep quiet u guys make noise... when i start thrash-talking u guys lagi thrash-talk... cmon man make up ur godforsaken mind!!!!
 


At 9:35 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

As usual you gotta go into hysterics again. Did you not read the post boy? Okay Princess, daddy won't make fun of you anymore.

No no you're a good girl, stop crying. Its all going to be okay. There there wipe away those tears...

Would have been nice it you'd actually tacked on some cell phone info along with your comment.

And I don't need to dream about kicking your butt, I just need to show up at the cybercafe.
 


At 1:36 PM, Blogger ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust said...

sigh... here we go again... neway since ur wailing so much like a baby about ur handphone problem so i spare u... ok since ur budget is <=1500, i suggest u buy one of the N-series hp... or if possible go to tis website... www.lowyat.net/v2 2 check 4 hp price n specs... d phones in lowyat very cheap... now wat im wondering is dat y im d only one so far giving u tips on buying hp? warlock n co lost in d lalang...
 


At 1:57 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

Hang on in there man .. we're doing research. Figuring out the price is the biggest problem. Maybe we can go hang out in Seremban this weekend and browse around some hand phone shops ...
 


At 9:56 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I guess the blog is dead for this week too. Will have to harrass everyone in Seremban when I get back.

Still trying to test out the damn service first to see if its worth keeping or not.
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
I hate HTML ...
tee hee
:)
The Era of 2.5G has begun
Magnus pwns Salty Peanuts III
All Your Snakes Are Belong To UsROFL!!! A montage ...
Motherfucking Snakes on a Motherfucking Plane
My favorite comic : Pearls before Swine
I want to cry.....
4M on 31 Aug
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010