Ending

For the last post I forgot to say what games I planning to play now. Currently I have Crysis which is a FPS game, Assassin's Creed as well. Make me wonder which one I should play first. Well Assassin's Creed graphic is nice but Crysis is not bad either. Guess I will decide it next week. By the way has anyone finish any of these 2 games?

Warning: might have spoiler??? (not really, just tell u which game and anime has unpleasant ending. That's all)

Back to title, recently I've been thinking. Some of the games I really like always end up in a sad way. Chinese games like Forbidden Divine really end up in a sad way. Some of Japanese games have the same issue as well. Still remember the night when I finish fatal frame 2, I can't really went to sleep, too sad. Although you can replay the game and get a good ending. But that's not the ending they use for fatal frame 3. Every time I see the girl in Fatal Frame 3 I feel sad. Right now I stop playing it for a while for a rest.

"Come human, there is much to be done". The end! What the..... Who ever play the game should know which game I talking about. Well it is not a sad ending. But I feel really sad because it is cliff hanging and they are not going to continue the game. It is such a great game and they just drop it. Why????

Well let's look at anime now. Figure 17 is still one of my favorite anime and the ending is also a sad ending. Grave of the Firefly, the legendary movie by Miyazaki is really really a sad movie. I went through the reviews and most the people (even guys) cry when watching the movie.

posted by Sai on 4:24 PM / there are 11 comments for this post.
 
11 Comment(s):

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I know the ending you speak of human!!!! Damn it was supposed to be a trilogy but then the game did badly. To be honest I thought it was pretty good in spite of the epileptic fits it game me, but damn those critics......

To be honest I can't remember the Fatal Frame 2 ending, I got the bad ending where you try to escape without sis and die, but I forget the regular ending. Fatal Frame 3 was messed up man, actually that whole series traumatised me, remember when you come downstairs in 3 and theres legs behind the curtain under the stairs....creepy.
 


At 8:46 PM, Blogger Sai said...

Critics! now day I don't really believe what those review say. I will try the game myself if possible.
 


At 3:53 PM, Blogger Adole said...

i would say Crysis.....i dunno y, but i kinda liking FPS or 3rdPS nowadays, thanks to 360 games like MAss Effect and Jericho. Getting Army of Two soon.

i love Fatal Frame series, it's even better than any survival horrors games i have played like Alone in the Dark and RE. truely awesome.
 


At 4:12 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I am waiting to get Viking for the 360, it looks badass. Army of Two is out and I managed to find Enchanted Arms on sale in Kotaraya. I'll be sinking in a fair bit of cash on new games soon, but first I need to finish Beowulf and Conan ^_^
 


At 4:28 PM, Blogger Adole said...

wahhh........Enchanted ARms!!! WARLOCK!!!!! lol. Eternal Sonata too, lol.

i try to get Viking today, it's out, i called the shop earlier just now.
 


At 4:47 PM, Blogger Adole said...

Some of the PS2 rpgs are really touching..........i was touched by Xenosaga especially eps 3 and Tales of Abyss. We dun have much feel good games nowadays, at some point, certain character will have to sacrifise themselves for the others to live, and that is too sad... :(

Now that i think back of Fatal Frame 2, it is pretty sad after all. the older twin have to kill the younger sister to become one in the ritual. it's so sad.....

in Fatal Frame 3, the one in the film developing room really shock the life out of me. in kitchen also, yea, the one magunus said behind the curtain. OMG!!!!!! i wan to play back ler. lol
 


At 9:11 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I don't know whether its old age of what, but I do find quite a number of games and anime to be highly emo these days, in a good way of course.

But what I really hate is the find of emo ending that's a cliffhanger in a sense. Like the ending of .hack//G.U. 3. I mean it was really cool and all but you sort of don't see anything after he runs to her.

Now God of War, there's some fucking good endings right there. Both games had awesome storylines.

What happened in the kitchen in Fatal Frame 3, I don't remember seeing anything ever because I used to keep going to the kitchen thinking something would happen but it never did.
 


At 11:01 AM, Blogger Adole said...

nothign in kitchen? hmm.......i thought i saw some images in the kitchen, i could be mistaken, or it could be from the dining room. argh...cant remember. sorry if i m mistaken. my bad ^^

damn.....i really wanted to get MGS4 for ps3. i heard it ultilizes the whole b-ray disc capacity, which is 50gig. even Lost Oddysey with 4 dual layer DVD total up to 32+ gig only. will be an amazingly superb game!!!

i still havent finished my blue dragon yet, actually, i never quite like games like Dragon Quest, but one of my fren really like this game. i guess people have different preferences on games ^^ i will drag myself to finish it some time.....

i need more rpg! Tales of Vesparia....and i hope Star Ocean 4, might be for ps3 but there r news it will be for xbox360. however, the platform has not been revealed yet thus far.
 


At 12:00 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Well we won't lose out if the games are multi-platform. I'm just holding out on PS3 purchasing until FF13 and God of War 3 come out, because once they do I'll go bananas and buy a PS3 for sure regardless of the existence of mods. God damn though I wish they'd come up with a freaking mod for the PS3 aready.

MGS4 will probably have loads of cutscenes I think. I think Lair also used the full BD but that might have been a 25gb BD.

Dragon Quest just doesn't excite me, its too chibi. Its the kind of thing I'd like.....if I were a 45 year old balding japanese man obsessed with raping underaged school girls.

I still haven't played Lost Oddyssey yet, been putting it on hold to finish shorter games. I'm going to start playing it once I finish Conan (which should be soon since I'm at the last area already).
 


At 4:00 PM, Blogger Adole said...

is conan any good? i heard it's something like the viking and if it really was, i m in!

erm.......if u can tahan with the loading time of other games, u should do fine on Lost Odyssey. After a lot of people comparing the loading time with Mass Effect and after i had played MAss Effect, i say is that, the loading of MAss Effect is nothing. Lost Odyssey just loads way too much!! Even Blue Dragon is way better. but apart from that, the story especially the dreams are tear jerking. T.T sad sad sad cases.

lol, i m waiting for the mod also for ps3. then i can splurge myself with tonnes of games monthly as contrary to 1 ori games per month.
 


At 4:59 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Conan is pretty good, its very much like God of War minus the blades of chaos and the puzzles (seriously the puzzles in conan just involve pressing some buttons).

Conan and Beowulf have some rather long loading times so I'm pretty sure I can handle LO, its just that it annoys me if a game stops when I'm playing midway to load, or like loads every single time I walk into a room.
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Recent Activity
Mr Kitty inspires us
another madness part 2
Need the advice of a Warlock
pictures again
700!
No title
Pig or no pig ?
The interview
UMNO's True Power .. Of Kerises and Ego
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010