The latest developments
I feel pretty satisfied with my tank strike this weekend, it feels good to not run in and be the first to die while everyone else abandons you. I was thinking about why it is that people run, obviously gold is a factor, but just buy a chicken and then buy what you need immediately after you get the gold. Most importantly though, everyone (SP3!!!!) needs to play with tanks more ^_^

But all in all it was good fun. I finally got a replacement disc and finished Beowulf the game yesterday. I don't know why the game got such terrible ratings, I found it quite fun. Stepping on foes is the bestest move ever.

I finished the Devil may Cry anime and I was hoping it would work out ok but even I am forced to admit that it was complete crap. I mean he doesn't devil trigger even once. His super move in the final ultimate battle is he and boss charge towards each other and clash swords and then yaaaaaaar boss dies. Its lame don't bother wasting time watching it.

I'm religiously watching my bank account for my gratuity payment to come in. Hopefully it's enough to either buy a psp or a lcd tv. But now I have to do my taxes before the end of the month and its incredibly annoying, I mean the LHDN website is an abomination unto god. Worse still, the bloody tax rates are nowhere to be found. You'd think the most important bloody thing people would want to know is the percentage of tax they had to pay for their salary bracket, but noooooo its probably under OSA.

Viking for the Xbox 360 is shaping up to be an awesome game and my weekend plan as well. Need to go games shopping sometime this week. I can't think of any other big name games coming out anytime soon though.

Sadly I've resolved to go to the gym more, which means I'm going to be sacrificing valuable gaming time to keep my gym schedule, but its about time I got into working out seriously since I've been slack all this while. Plus as long as I don't miss out on dota I'm satisfied. Arvin will be coming back on 3rd June and is already trash talking me about how he's going to rip us a new one based on some practice sessions he's been having with Irish wasted on Guiness Stout.

Aite that's all for now
posted by Master Magnus on 9:15 AM / there are 3 comments for this post.
 
3 Comment(s):

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Sai said...

Haha! I know Devil may Cry anime is lousy. that's why I don't watch it. About the tank, well we have to practice more. It feel good if you can left someone lead u and fight. normally that's tank job. But most of the time if the tank do run, everyone will run as well. So playing a good tank is hard.
 


At 12:09 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Tank must always be willing to die, if not cannot, even in a good fight most likely tank will die but if your team wins and got 1 or 2 alive can still push pretty good and take tower/rax.

I think for me my biggest pet peeve is when I'm the tank and fighting but the ranged people wont shoot to back me up, I mean if you're standing behind me and walking left and right with full hp then at least shoot and cast abilities then run if you need to.

sakit hati when I get double teamed and the guy right behind me doesn't help (different la if I'm in my lane and everyone is somewhere else of course ^_^)

I did like picking caster and ranged on Saturday, especially Nevermore, I just stay back and kill people, but will never use Clinx because its just too gay. Easy only I just kill who the tank is attacking and move on, except for nevermore, if use him I just go invisible walk next to enemy and explode ^_^ (Like Warlock's venomancer....only I don't die immediately after exploding)

I kept watching the DMC anime cos I thought it would get better, but it just was always the same and Dante never did anything really cool aside from killing demons too fast.
 


At 7:31 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

Don't worry Magnus ..
when you are sad and down,
the world looks gloomy and dark,
when hope has flown away ...

I will be your tank (Cue music)
And you dont have to worry,
Cause i'll be there,
So you don't have to tank.

(sing to whatever tune you like)
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
phantom limb
Planet X / nibiru
Ending
Recent Activity
Mr Kitty inspires us
another madness part 2
Need the advice of a Warlock
pictures again
700!
No title
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010