Ok , everyone post an original poem please ...
Darn those mushrooms .. they failed. Not only did they not succeed in killing Siriuz they ended up nourishing him .... damn. Nevermind there are more where they came from , at the very least by feeding Siriuz the mushrooms help make him fatter , thus making it easier to catch him when he gets on the run someday .. ( oh yeah Kavi, I am sorry to say that James Blunt IS a mushroom .. look at the 'Terrorist Mushroom' picture below if you don't believe me )




Well someone suggested that I should put up some poems or stuff like that instead of writing up the usual crap that I always do .... I am , unfortunately, very bad at writing poems. We probably will have better luck if we can convince r6p to post some of her excellent poems here. Well to get the ball rolling here is one that I wrote. I know it is sappy and pathethic but her , it's ME we are talking about ...besides, there is only so much evilness that you can ooze until you need to balance it with sappy stuff ...





Folly Of My Heart

Dearest angel that resides in my heart,
Of that in which you are a part,
You bring me endless joy,
but also rivers of tears,
My heart on the floor like a broken toy,
For its one of my truer fears,
That of you .. I'll never be a part,

I am not the one to deserve you,
But somehow inside me hopeless I know it,
but grows still love for you even though i knew,
Sometimes I feel, myself at fault a bit,
For not running away when my feelings grew,
but now I fear the night grows long,
Any my longing for you even more strong,

How I wish my love was written in sand,
To be washed clean by time and tide,
Sadly for me 'tis written in my heart,
And forever there 'tis going to stand,
Perhaps my time I should have bide,
Perhaps my feelings I should have tried and hide,
For now you'll only just quicken your stride.



I wrote this for someone special and sent it to her :)
No reply though : (
Sad ... but that is what you get for writing corny poetry ....

Moral of the story : Buy a gun , shoot yourself in the head but never ever send poetry like this to people.

p.s : If you are feeling sorry for me, you can send me any used story books or comics or even food ...

______________________

p.p.s : Just checked my mail , guess what ? Pay Less Books are having a sale !!!
Location : 3K Sports Center and Inn , Subang Jaya
Date/Time : 25 - 27 Nov 2005 ; 10 am - 7 pm




- Dinesh
posted by Warlock on 12:37 AM / there are 3 comments for this post.
 
3 Comment(s):

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

YOu can have it but it'll be chained to me when i jump off the cliff ......
 


At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lord man, that's got to be the saddest most tragic and depressing poem ever. How do you stay alive? I mean... just reading it gives me strange 'I wanna jump of some cliffs" like urges. Dude, you have my sympathy. Here, you can have all my books and comics... wait, I forgot... I don't read(translation: I got no books or comics)... hmm... oh well, better luck next time.
 


At 10:04 AM, Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.23
ugg boots
polo ralph lauren outlet
moncler online outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ugg boots clearance
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
nike chaussure femme
kate spade outlet online
moncler online

 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
I am still ALIVE! Also, Frappr!
Neverwinter nights and age of empire III
Meet The Killer Mushrooms ...
Ah, Sony the next Microsoft
Unable To Post
Procrastination
Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
Yeay ...
Still damn sick ...
Just some rants ..
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010