Stupid Malaysians
Yes I have returned!!! Nothing can stop my psycho power!!! Except maybe tons of paperwork.

So I read today that a lady and 3 of her kids got run down by a train while they were 'crossing' the tracks. Everyone's all up with the whole 'Oh how sad", "Poor thigs" routine. Not me of course, but if you read my posts you probably already know this.

How on earth does someone get run over by a train!?!? While crossing the tracks!!! Its not like the bloody train falls on top of you from the sky!! Any idiot can tell a train is coming even before you see it. Were these clowns having picnic?!?

I must point out though that there is suspicion that this was suicide. The woman's husband had been having some rather nasty fights with her, so she might have decided to free herself and her children from an unbearable life.

But lets expand it beyond the current case. People get run down by the train in Malaysia. Period. There's been talk about fencing up tracks, but that would never work because (a) its too expensive and (b) people would just cut through the fence and cross anyway.

What I find perplexing is the apparent 'danger' of crossing. Putting aside the fact that it is trepassing, how is it any more dangerous than crossing the road (if you live in Malaysia you know what I'm talking about). Cars can appear our of nowhere, suddenly tun onto the road while you're crossing, or run a red light.

A train on the other hand is preceeded by loud noises and the rumbling of the tracks. Even the electric trains accounce their arrivals in advance so forget about a gigantic diesel powered locomotive sneaking up on you.

Anyone stupid enough to get run over by a train DESERVES TO DIE!! That's right I said it, one less moron in the world is a blessing and we should be thankful. I'm not being too biased here I think, by any reasonable standard you'd have to be pretty daft to get run over while crossing the train tracks.

I remember there was this old tv ad about the danger of crossing the tracks. Old dude is pushing his bicycle accross the tracks and it gets stuck. Train comes and old dude keeps trying to push bicycle of tracks. Old dude dies. Old dude didn't go to school and learn about 'secret option B', leave then damn bike there and run, run damn you run!!!

To the rest of you, look both way before crossing the train tracks, and don't hold the hands of adults whose IQs aspire to be double digits.
posted by Master Magnus on 10:30 AM / there are 2 comments for this post.
 
2 Comment(s):

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

Ha ha .. agree with you. People who get run over by trains are idiot and should not be allowed to procreate and pollute the gene pool. For the love of me , I still haven't figured out how ppl get run over by trains ... they are about as noisy as they get , weird.


Haven't been able to access the blogger post area though .. my computer just refuses to load the page .. weird.

I'll let you know about DOTA on Sat , but I think Sat night might not be ok for me. You can still gather some of Arvind's posse and have a game ...
 


At 2:47 PM, Blogger Arc said...

Ah, yes. The old tv show. I still remember how I used to laugh my head of everytime I watched it. Heck, i'm still laughing now while I type. Its so stupid. Not sure if its because of the horrible acting, camera angle of cause the whole thing was just ridiculous. Reminds me of Austin Powers. A similar scene where a tractor runs over a guy in slow motion..... from a mile away. Hah! Apart from that, I say get rid of all the fences. They're a waste. Instead, put bright blinking lights all over the tracks. That way it'll attract all those low IQ people who are somehow attracted to the lights(kinda like insects... you know, similar IQ and all), and thus giving the train and track a new bright red coat of paint every so often. There! Wasn't that just beautiful?
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Ergo Proxy
Cuteness incarnate!!!
Rude Malaysians
Cute pics ...
My drunken birthday bash at Genting Highlands
Grandeur!
Exploding Cows
Special Songs
Scumbags all of you!!! It was my birthday too!!! I...
Mutants galore!
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010