Metamorphosis: Stage 2
Well the whole wake up an exercise plan fell apart today. Went to sleep at 9:30pm yesterday, but just couldn't bring myself to wake up at 5am, wound up snoozing till 6am. Still, at least I managed to accomplish sleeping early instead of staying up till 12 watching "Black Adder" episodes.

Fortunately, the first week is going better than I have hoped. It's fruit smoothies for dinner today. I so need a blast of vitamins, all that maggi goreng and roti canai has left me suffering every known vitamin defficiency. Plus just so the rest of you know, lack of vitamins also contributes to obesity and pudginess.

Its already Thursday and my plans to watch a movie today fell apart. Might still go catch a flick tomorrow if I can get a couple of my KL friends to meet up. Its going to be a pretty dull weekend without my brother around or kicking DotA booty, so I'm settling for quiet mornings sipping coffee in front of the TV and a double dose of pumping iron on both Saturday and Sunday.

Ideally, Stage 3 will commence once I can do bicep curls with 10kg weights (right now I'm stuck down there at 5kgs, sad I know) and at least bench press 40 kilos (now stuck at 30 although I suppose I should be trying for more.

Stage 1 was over once I actually decided to do something instead of reminisce about the good old days and make excuses about why I didn't have time. I have a feeling Stage 3 will be a long time coming, probably some time later in November. Its important not to rush these things, most people go too far when they're starting up and get demoralised from lack of results (true results take months) or injure themselves.

*Sigh* Another day at the office, another 10 hour day (I minused an hour for lunch). I want to go home, but then its not like that will help since the work will just pile up if I do. Its especially annoying because I know that if I were to just stay an extra 2 hours for a week, and then promptly complete new assignments immediately, I'd have tons of free time at work. However, lots of free time at work equals extremely slow days since its not like I can go around town during office hours just because I've completed my work.

I like Angels & Demons so far, the book is interesting to say the least. I will return your books soon Warlock.

Not much else is new in the world of Magnus. My fiancee was telling me that I could apply to do my PhD in the USA instead of doing a Masters, although I worry that my Graduate Degree and work experience really isn't sufficient to qualify. Startin the application process this weekend as well.

Damn I need a flickr account, then I could just take lots of pictures and have them linked up with this blog. No mood for that now though. *Hack*Hack* The super-thick haze in KL is killing me, yet the bloody kampung people keep burning their shit in my housing area. Are they so stupid they don't see the connection? I guess that was a rhetorical question
posted by Master Magnus on 3:32 PM / there are 0 comments for this post.
 
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Dragonlance Movie
Another dumb strip
Strip attempt.
Campus Elections
A long long time ago.....
Metamorphosis
Magnus Returns!!!
Transformets LAM
Happy Birthday Dad !
Dota Allstars Comic
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010