Back
Ok first things first. I am still alive .. this is not my vengeful spirit finding it's way online. I am terribly sorry for the lack of posts this entire week. i've just been so damn busy ... sigh.

Somehow I got involved in a "Basics In Biotechnology" course for Science teachers in schools, so come January I will have to teach a bunch of teachers about Biotech labwork ! Yikes. I was hoping that it is going to be some simple mock experiments but unfortunately my bosses in UKM are pretty ambitious and wants to give the teachers the whole shebang complete with genomic DNA extraction from leaves to DNA cloning and manipulation ...

Aiyo ... me head spin spin. I've been in the lab for 1 week straight optimizing the experiments and producing enough DNA for the control experiments so that is why I haven't been posting for so long ... as I am writing this I am dreading another loooooong day.

On another note, Adole came down from Kuching and is bunking at my place. It is nice to meet up with him after so long, got to catch up with lots of things. Went to LowYat with Sai and Siriuz last weekend to check up on Sai's spoilt graphic card which he sent for servicing/repairs. He went to the place paid RM30 and came back .. only to find that the card was not fixed ! When he called the place they asked him to bring his graphic card and his computer to be checked out .. Sai told them that there is nothing wrong with his computer as it can handle his older graphic card without any problem. They still asked him to bring his computer and graphics card there and guess what .. he has to PAY THE CHARGE ALL OVER AGAIN ! What was the RM30 for then ? Man these guys suck ..

Managed to drop by Berjaya Times Square on the way back .. camwhored a bit with the Christmas trees (pics coming soon). Most importantly managed to go to Borders and get 2 new books ...

:) Christmas is here early for me ... now I just have to wait until I get home so I can sink my fangs into Book I and II.






























Since we can't get enough people to play DotA online using Hamachi we've been trying out other maps, the one that really stands out would be Night Of The Dead : Aftermath. It is a damn cool zombie-survival game with the main theme being exposure to the USMC (United States Marine Corps.) .. damn, Marines are cool. Of course we get killed time and time again but it sure beats the hell out of playing DotA with 4 people or worse .. 5 people.



Will be having a family gathering for 3 days in Port Dickson, will blog more when I return.


Ok , gotta go now. Wishing everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS !


posted by Warlock on 7:59 AM / there are 1 comments for this post.
 
1 Comment(s):

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Infidels!!! Blasphemers!!!

You!! You people come to Low Yatt and don't call me!! I was in Sungai Wang and Imbi last weekend.

:P
:P
:P
:P
:P
:P
:P

There is a common misconception that the boys in Low Yatt and Imbi Plaza know what they're doing, but trust me most of them don't. They can't even be bothered to fix shit and are more interested in getting you to buy a replacement.

One thing I didn't like about NOTD and Dragon King is that the game ends so fast that we never seem to get anywhere in terms of levels and abilities. That's a bit of a bummer. Other than that NOTD is a way cool substitute for DotA when chino and clown are gaying it up instead of coming online
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
home
Lack of posts lately....but I'll keep on going!!!
Well another week another load of crap to take car...
tired!
Holiday mood
insomnia
The Utility of Gaming
Malaysians soar
all about ayumi!
DSC08859
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010