insomnia
its 2.30am.. im wide awake..

i need to be in bed early because ive got to be in full force tmr for the gathering.. dancing/registration work..ahhhh i cant seem to get any shut-eye at all.. i think the caffeine is kicking in..

a little bit confused..a little bit worried..a little bit of everything..
about my future plans.. argh..

Anyways! i cant wait for PD..warlock you MUST wear very extremely sexy trunks okay..

yesterday on my way home from seremban..my mom took a different path home by accident... so we were on the road for quite some time...and for the first time i actually stayed awake and took notice of the signboards on the road.. (knowing that i had a test today)...
i dread long distance trips la.. yes yes Seremban is long distance for me.. :P

i cant wait to start driving!!! im so ultra-semangat now.. i wanna get into a car and whooooom on the highway.. haha!

oh yes..the Doha games will be ending today... now i have nothing much left to watch on tv la..besides my weekly dose of Starworld.. i need to watch some badminton .. neeeeeed... musssstttt... hehe.. alrighty time to retire.. see ya'll!
posted by jkavi on 2:29 AM / there are 2 comments for this post.
 
2 Comment(s):

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Well good luck with all of that. You know I've been reading about how irregular sleeping patterns can really fuck up your health, from weight gain to reductions in mental faculties.

Apparently we should be sleeping at regular times everyday. This need not be really early or anything, just be consistent, like always go to bed at 10 or 11 or whatever. No need to get 8 hours either, follow what your body needs, some need 6 some need 9.

Also you should only use your bed for sleeping...and ONE other activity. Reading and other things condition you to not go into deep sleep quickly when you're on your bed.

The idea of Warlock in sexy trucks is horrific at best, please don't encourage him, and please do not post photos here, we are not ready....

Driving can be a very rewarding experience, provided you don't have an annoying adult driver sitting in the passenger seat giving you grief AFTER getting your licence.

My own experience...I believe that having my licence is enough basis for me to drive around unchaperoned by parents or older relatives, otherwise what's the point of having it.

All my cousins had to endure this crap after getting licenced. And seeing as how me and my dad would most surely have killed each other in such a situation, I got my licence and didn't drive for like a ful year. When I actually started driving no one bugged me. SWEET.

Doha games suck. Doha is a nice place though,you should check it out, or was is Bahrain, or is that a place in Doha. Damn this whole United Arab Emirates has me confused. The Burge in Dubai is cool though.
 


At 12:07 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

my sleeping patterns are anything but regular.. i have been losing a lot of weight though.. i dont know why..

the only thing i liked about the doha games was BADMINTON.. wheeee!

hehehe!
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
The Utility of Gaming
Malaysians soar
all about ayumi!
DSC08859
Ignorance is bliss
Mortal no more
let's see this
pics
No title 2
My weekend in Hell
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010