Mortal no more
Nothing like a good kick in the groin of health to remind you that you're not immortal. Although since I never took instruction well this has not left a lasting impression on me, beyond strengthening my hatred for the unhygenic manner in which food is prepared in this country.

No oily foods. No spicy foods. What the fuck am I supposed to eat?!?!?!

I've been suffering from Final Fantasy Postpartum Depression. Now that the game is over all thats left to do is complete my collection and fight Omega. I want to collect Espers, but honestly they're so pussified I don't know if I even want to waste my time. Oh well gotta do it, video game addiction is forcing me too.

I'll be changing the power supply in my computer today as well as installing my new CPU cooler. If I don't check back in here after a few days do assume the worst.

I'm not sure if I can make Salty Peanuts III's birthday party. I made plans for Friday and am open for DotA Saturday morning. I think that might not happen though because of the party. So I guess that its most probable that I'll just stay in KL and work on my applications this weekend, I need a rest after the last weekend of spewing.

Oh yes, so we once again have another case of a dude that converted to islam and then converted back to christianity and had his name and IC details changed to match it...and is now dead. However the islamic authorities don't wanna release his body because they insist he is muslim and that the details in his IC don't matter and are irrelevant. What worries me is that these people are ignoring Identification Card details now. It doesn't matter if your card says your hindu or christian they can come up to you and tell you you're muslim. Sounds like it to me.

Que the politicians chanting "Sensitive Issue" and "Beware May 13th" etc. etc.

Of course I'd say hey, the dumbasses wanna give me a free funeral? Go right on ahead, everyone know I'm not a muslim anyway let them waste money on my corpse. Still religion is a funny thing, the man is dead and gone yet his family is fighting to have his rotting sack of meat put into the ground with appropriate verses chanted in the process?

Religion is a personal matter, I don't understand how any idiot can believe they are able to control people this way. I also don't get idiots who let their practice of religion be controlled by anyone besides themselves. Let this be a lesson to all of you out there. Never EVER convert in this country. Nothing is wrong with islam per se, nothing more wrong than any other religion. But in Malaysia converting is a one way ticket to massive problems for yourself and your family. It doesn't just limit itself to how you're buried, even your distribution of assets upon death is in danger.

If you want to get married to a muslim but both of you are open minded and don't really wanna get all religious, leave the country, run for your life and move somewhere else. Naturally Iran might not be your first choice for immigration. There's just too much intereference from the bloody 'authorities' here. If I was in the evil, morally decrepid western societies I could be any religion I want and when I die I can specify how I wanna be buried or let my family decide. Heck I could be a lifelong bhuddist and get buried according to orang asli rites if I felt like it.

You don't get that here. In theory you do until you join 'the club' then your life will never be your own, nor your own flsh and blood. Don't these people get it that this kind of attitude just makes their religion less palatable to everyone else. Sigh.

Rant done. Over and out.
posted by Master Magnus on 9:08 AM / there are 0 comments for this post.
 
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
let's see this
pics
No title 2
My weekend in Hell
blah blah blah
Dota Video
So its PC Fair time at KLCC
Possessed
Hamachi is nice
Pathetic horror movie
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010