Hamachi is nice
Watched a horror movie yesterday too. Hmmm, watching horror movies seems to be the new 'in' thing now. Well, unlike Adole, we watched it at home using Sai's 5.1 THX certified speakers .. compared to watching it in Malaysian theaters with babies crying and people discussing the movie, watching at home can be a more rewarding experience.

We watched Pulse, a standard horror movie. By the James rating the movie had a scary factor of "James can sleep alone after watching it" which translate roughly as "not so scary". The premise is quite simple, it seems that some sort of spirit like creatures are appearing through computers and WiFi to suck the soul out of people .. I don't want to spoil the movie for the others so you have to watch to figure out what they are and how to stop them.

All in all , the movie wasn't that great but if you are watching it at home then it's ok.

Tried out the Hamachi program to connect and make virtual networks to play DotA with. Worked like a charm :) .. it's very easy to use and not much hassle like pinging for IP addresses and advanced computer knowledge is not required. Anyone game for DotA ? Just get hamachi from www.hamachi.cc and install it then look us up in MSN and we'll give you the network password. One more advantage of using Hamachi is that it makes a virtual network so you can share files and access shared files. I am not sure how good transfer rates are but imagine having a network where we can all access each others shared folders, if we find the download speed slow we can just request for stuff to be burned onto DVD and then we can pass it during our DotA meets. This way we can avoid downloading files that others have already downloaded and concentrate on different stuffs. Sweet huh ?

(p/s : We play DotA around 8pm, anyone interested please msn (warlock80@hotmail.com) or sms me)

I am currently reading Death Note the manga ... it's been keeping me up past 4 am everyday so not much Final Fantasy going on at the moment. I've played for 100 hours and my chars are at level 55 , currently just entered Giruvegan for the first time. How are you guys doing ? Without spoilers, how far along the game am I ? If I'm too close to the ending I'll go and do other stuff first before I finish Giruvegan. I checked some of the character stats and guess what Fran has the suckiest stat gain of everyone T_T , of course it won't make that much of a difference but it is sad that everyones favourite character does not have any skills in which she is the best (Ashe and Penelo make the best mages - highest MAG gain). Tsk tsk tsk .. well I guess it's still ok cause when Fran is running around the last thing you'll look at would be the stats :P
posted by Warlock on 12:19 PM / there are 10 comments for this post.
 
10 Comment(s):

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Adole said...

i probably can only play after 830 tonite, not so sure, anyway, will let u know.
 


At 4:09 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I like Fran's stats ;D

But yeah she's not exactly the strongest. Vaan is my Katana wielding mage and Ashe pounds monster ass with her Deathbringer. Fran will start to murder big time once I get my Zodiac Spear, now she mostly heals and casts buffs.

I finished Giruvegan and am taking a break from the main story by finishing up all the Rank V hunts. Finished Giruvegan at Level 45.

I just got my Celcom 3G line today and it should be activated by night time. I doubt I'll be able to DotA but I'll test out the software.

Are we meeting up this weekend? Friday? Saturday?
 


At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys progress real fast. I've just only entered the cave that leads to archades. Spend lots of time killing every mob and espers I come across. Then again... not enough gaming hours I guess. Currently, Vaan is still my strongest character. Followed by ashe who wipes the floor with killer spells. Cool! Basch is my katana combo dude. Kinda wicked too. Especially when he chains 6 to 8 hit combos. Sweeeet! One question though... whats you mist knack strategy? How do you do maximum chains/damage/etc? Details please.
 


At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys progress real fast. I've just only entered the cave that leads to archades. Spend lots of time killing every mob and espers I come across. Then again... not enough gaming hours I guess. Currently, Vaan is still my strongest character. Followed by ashe who wipes the floor with killer spells. Cool! Basch is my katana combo dude. Kinda wicked too. Especially when he chains 6 to 8 hit combos. Sweeeet! One question though... whats you mist knack strategy? How do you do maximum chains/damage/etc? Details please.
 


At 8:57 AM, Blogger Adole said...

about mist knacks, this is what i do, i dunno what the faq said, i just find this way more suitable for me.

example, triangle Vaan, square Fran, X Ashe. Let's say i initiate with Vaan's, then i have 2 more choices, or even better if i have 3, the i will definitely press Triangle. thne i will use in this case X. Since i still have long time, i will shuffle until i get Triangle or X agian and use. Do this until u feel the timer is too short and most of the time luck runs out, then only use the sure have Square button (provided that u have full 3 bars of mp), and then i wish u good luck in the shuffling.
 


At 9:21 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Basically you can also select "Mist Charge" for the respective character during MQs by pressing the respective button. If no highlighted options appear in white then you have to press R2 to cycle the options. I've found it helps more to hold R2 instead of tap it, when I tap the button more often than not it just cycles back to the same options.

I've managed to make 14 hits so far. Highest finisher was Ark Blast (heh heh Ark Arc blast...). It boils down to luck once you are at like 10 hits since there no time to shuffle anymore.

Basically I've been playing FF12 and FF12 only everyday and like for 12 hours straight during the weekends I'm not in Seremban. Only time I stop is when Ram gets back after work, that's when we watch Southpark.

I wanna use the Treaty Blade cos it looks cool, but its a pussy weapon with 30dmg and 30 Evade
 


At 9:30 AM, Blogger Adole said...

the best i can get is luminicence blast (dunno how to spell lar, lazy check), that was one hell lucky time, i nvr got it after that.
 


At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 170 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?
 


At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.
 


At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices for the shoes were all over 310 pounds on every page. But for all I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Pathetic horror movie
wheee
Angry Caller
Hypersensitivity
Revenant wings
Pounds
Reasons.....confessions........whatever.......
repotto
What i do nowadays
Sherlock Holmes wanabes.......
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010