Episode XXX : The Return of Magnus
So the Internet seems to have finally stabilised. This means its back to blogging!!!

I’m going to take a step back from my usual ranting and moaning about the state of humanity/the world/individuals that piss me off to just simply talk about stuff that’s going on with me.

I have a car of my realistic dreams as well and this is it. It’s the Chrysler 300. I don’t know what the hell the specs are or anything else, I just think it looks cool, and as most of you know that’s basically all I care about when I pick something to purchase (or a DotA hero). Still is was votes best buy in its class for 2007 in the US (in its class always worries me, sounds like the Msian book of records). Here are some pictures, or course mine will have spinners.






















Of course when it comes to ultimate cars there is only one car in the world for me, the Lamborghini Diablo











I’ve also finished Xenosaga 3 and I must say that I loved the story and how cool it turned out. I just wish it was longer, it just went by too fast and now its over. I’m thinking I’ll replay it again a year from now.

So right now I’m playing Grandia 3, which has a really fun battle system, although its graphically inferior to FF 12 and Xenosaga. The story is pretty generic, but why does generic have to be such a terrible thing anyway, I mean think of all the cop dramas, its been the same old shit for the past 20 years that I can remember and people still watch.

I already know why I like Grandia and Xenosaga better than FF 12. It’s not the shitty story in FF 12 (I mean seriously, what political intrigue, you guys want a fantastic story go play ‘Vagrant Story’ you will not regret it ever), it was the whole gambit system. I mean what manner of insanity would cause a game developer to make a game that plays itself with minimal input from the player!?!?!?!

See I know the non-RGP-playing white boys whine about random battles and such, but grinding and improving your character is the main draw of any RPG aside from a kick ass story with character development (really missing from FF 12 except for Balthier/Cid story). FF12 makes playing redundant. Its not a game anymore, and its not a movie either because we’re forced through gigantic dungeons with hardly any cutscenes. Ok enough ragging on FF 12.

The other game I’m trying to finish is Forbidden Siren, just so I can finally play Forbidden Siren 2. The game is basically a stealht/horror game set on a Japanese island where many or the residents have become shibito/the living dead. Its not like Resident Evil because you really can’t kill these guys and it’s a battle to hide/run/just stay alive half the time. A good game, but it can get really frustrating when that one bloody shibito at the end of a level keeps killing you with one shot from his rifle.

My roommate Ram brought back tons of shows last week, I’ve got Southpark, Simpsons, Family Guy, House, Lost, Prison Break and more movies than I have time to watch. So as far as the entertainment department of Château les Magnus goes, its all good. Been living a pauper’s life so I can but my Cooler Master 830 casing next month and complete my ultimate computer!!!

As for going to the USA, I’m leaving Malaysia in August this year. I’ll have enough cash to survive for 8-10 months without any work whatsoever. Either way my fiancée gets citizenship later this year and we can get married and I get PR there. So this is the end of my life here. Of course the possibility that it will all go horrible wrong and I will have to come back to Malaysia after being fisted a few times in some detention center exists, but it will be easy for me to return here and start up my career, so I’m taking the plunge.

At least we can have one last roaring DotA spree when rudecrudedude comes back this year. Everyone please add me to your messenger lists, I don’t have anyone besides Warlock, Kavi and Chino.

MSN ID: navinm@yahoo.com
Yahoo ID: navin

Don’t bother with Friendster (lame) or email since we all know I won’t reply, but messaging is always an option.

Well that’s all for now. Need to do some work too.
posted by Master Magnus on 12:44 PM / there are 6 comments for this post.
 
6 Comment(s):

At 1:29 PM, Blogger ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust said...

Magnus going usa.... boohoo sniff sniff... nomo dota wif the 'great' Lucifer banger!! chrysler 300C good car tho but i rather buy d dodge viper or an american muscle... dodge charger 1st choice... i added u on msn ady go check it out... djskull_85@hotmail.com
 


At 2:27 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Cool!!! I will confirm your acceptance into my almighty list of contacts.

Don't feel so bad though, there's still Hamachi and I'll have 10Mbs connection over there.

The 300C is just love at first sight for me, I saw if once in a magazine ad for a racing game and I thought it looked cool, I like those big front grills. Dodge's aren't my thing.

I forgot to add a title to my post. Will go do that now.
 


At 3:10 PM, Blogger Adole said...

magnus, izzit yahoo or hotmail? can add yahoo to hotmail list? nevertheless i will try.

I love Grandia series!!!!!! i played all the Grandias and i think Grandia Extreme is da best. Simply because they have this power-combine-technique-will-get-super-damage-and-nice-effect thingy. Basically, it's a combination skills between 2 or more players, just like in Saga Frontier. But the drawback of this game is that, the game is developed in such a way that...generally dungeon base. Just remember Chocobo Dungeon, u'll get the whole idea.
 


At 6:24 PM, Blogger ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust said...

dun worry magnus when it says 'in its class' it means dat d 300C is d best buy in the luxury sedan class. cars haf diffren class: sports sedans, muscles, tuners, luxury sedans and exotics etc.. d 300C is in the same category wif all luxury sedans such as rolls royce, cadillacs, mercedes etc.... ur diablo goes under exotics. and adole... yes u can add yahoo adds to msn contacts... not sure bout d other way round tho...
 


At 5:28 PM, Blogger TI_clown said...

chrysler eats bavaria dust.....saw on mean machines.......
 


At 12:35 PM, Blogger zzyytt said...

fake rolex
bape hoodie
golden goose
adidas shoes outlet
fila shoes
nike flyknit racer
adidas tubular
hermes bags
kyrie irving shoes
golden goose sneakers

 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Toilet fetish
Super Saturday....
haha!
drove home :)
new year resolution....!!!!
02jam
Adole and KOS-MOS .. no they are not related
What car to get ?
chat in business!!
Gone are the holidays
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010