The Power Of The Horde
The Power Of The Horde

Storm, Earth and Fire... Heed my call...

I am the son of the wind and rain,
Thunder beckons and I heed the call.
If I die upon this day,
In battle I will fall.

Hear me brothers gather up the wolves, (howl)
To battle, we will ride.
Wardrums echo the beating heart,
Pounding from inside.

STORM
Black clouds fill the sky.
EARTH
I hear my battle cry.
FIRE
Thunder will bring forth...
DEATH
From the power of the Horde...

Farseer to the Warsong clan,
To no matter will I kneel.
Feel the power and the energy,
For the black blood, honor and steel.

I feel the fire burning in my veins,
Lightning strikes at my command.
By storm and earth, axe and fire,
We come to claim this land.

STORM
Black clouds fill the sky.
EARTH
I hear my battle cry.
FIRE
Thunder will bring forth...
DEATH
From the power of the Horde...

-guitar solo-

Yeeeeaaaahhhh!

Surrounded by the enemy,
The wolf among the hounds.
Thunder turns to silence it-
Took the hundred to bring me down.

Wolf brothers falling at my side,
With honor I will die.
Upon the Altar of the Storms,
I will be reborn.

STORM
Black clouds fill the sky.
EARTH
I hear my battle cry.
FIRE
Thunder will bring forth...
DEATH
For I have been reborn.


STORM
EARTH
FIRE
DEATH (death sound)
The power of the Horde........

(battle sounds/axes clashing)

*********************************************************

Now you have the lyrics, sing along you bitches ... Warcraft ROCKS !!!

Labels: ,

posted by Warlock on 10:04 PM / there are 15 comments for this post.
 
15 Comment(s):

At 12:07 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

Yeah this bitch wants to sing along alright.. but i dont know the effing tune...
 


At 2:31 AM, Blogger Warlock said...

Look in Limewire for " Power of the horde" it's a Warcraft game tune .. a bit heavy metal type so I don't think it's your type of music but do give it a try. I like the song a lot cause it brings me back to my classic Rock days of Metallica and AC/DC.
 


At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dood they really have it on limewire?!?! I am so downloading the mp3 off it today.

I wish they actually played it in DotA the way they do in Judgement Day when the Commander turun to the padang. Makes me want to play that again. This saturday yar!!!
 


At 11:48 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

you had classic rock days of metallica and ac/dc?!!
i thought it was always the Pancake tunes that got you going..
 


At 10:05 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

Family gatherings you want me to play Metallica and AC/DC is it ?

`-_- sure mati wor .. pancakes also lukewarm response only .. if play 'satanic' music .. die lo
 


At 12:37 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

ehh pls okay! after you sang i clapped like a retarded baboon high on Kacip Fatimah :P
you cant expect much of a response from the rest la.. they are more TAMIL music inclined..
its okay you will always get my baboon support each time you sing :) me likey likey your singing!
ahh i should have done a Kelly Clarkson the previous gathering.. HAHAHA.. since you brought your guitar and all..
been a while since we sung together actually..

oh well .. till the next gathering i shall just keep happy with my backminton racket and bottle of lotion.. :( ... HAHA
 


At 12:38 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

WTF.. i meant badminton..
something's up with me.. i've been mis-spelling the weirdest things..

about the UKM girls.. ala if theyre not hot enough for you stick to your trumpet la.. problem solved :)
 


At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwa ha ha!!! I got the MP3 and now I can dance naked to it!!! Demonic power rising, briefs too tight....

Badminton racket and a bottle of lotion.....So many things I could say about that....so many things...but I'd rather talk about...

Warlock's singing!! What the?!? I would pay money to see this. I really would. I can't promise a positive response though. No one ever sings at my family gatherings, ever, and thank god for that, because you do not want to hear those guys sing.

It depends lah dood!! I mean about the UKM girls. Didn't you watch "30 Year Old Virgin"? You need a few practice girls so that when you finally meet one whose opinion of your performance matters you'll just be average, but still pretty bad at it.

Tell me if this is true though. Will you get in deep shit if you actually started going out with a malay girl there? I mean of course there's the khalwat and shit, but I mean will the malay guys beat the shit out of you if they find out? Cos I've heard that's how it goes down? First hand input on this from you would be good.
 


At 10:38 AM, Blogger Adole said...

I dunno about ukm girls now lo, but unimas has some decent ladies ^^ hehehe.

Magnus, is the situation like Sepet? i dunno ler, but i have a fren who is going to engage with an indian lady. Unless that lady is a hot, then probably........

i wan sing ayu song, warlock, train ler, hehehe, then i sing.
 


At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adole...you have to ask yourself...are we really ready to see Warlock sing an Ayumi song?
 


At 12:34 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ROFLLLLLL LMFAO !
i cannot imagine my cousin doing an Ayumi.. hAHAHHAHHA...

hey adole do you know Fish Leong's Fen SO Quai Le? i once sang that song for some gathering at college.. was so funny okay i always get the pronounciations mixed up..

navin do you sing at all or do you spend all your time dancing in the *cough cough* nude?
 


At 5:25 PM, Blogger Adole said...

yea!! Fish Leong, her songs are quite soothing. No lar, i mean i m the singer, mwhahahaahah, behold.

i tot navin spend every minute and second of his time at home nude? so it doesnt matter if he sings or dances, ^^.
 


At 2:35 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

No Kavi I don't sing at all, there are things I know I just cannot do even remotely well. The only time I sing is when I am and of the below:

a.Drunk
b.Been dumped or rejected by girl I like.
c.It involves Linkin Park's "The End"

Nudity doesn't really effect whether or not I sing, but I think it does help the pitch.

Hey Adole, I'm never nude when the roomate is around, it would just be too weird. And it does matter if I sing or dance, because if I dance...things can flap about uncontrollably.
 


At 4:14 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

...*shrugs*

and navin im sure we'll all wat to see your things flap around..
or was it just thing? :P

say you know you cannot sing well but you take on linkin park's In The End? that's more scary than warlock doing an ayumi..
 


At 12:43 PM, Blogger zzyytt said...

cheap nba jerseys
yeezy boost
jordan shoes
retro jordans
adidas stan smith
mbt shoes outlet
adidas stan smith sneakers
adidas nmd runner
yeezy boost
jordan shoes
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Madness? This is SPARTA!!!!!!!
Explosm!
Back to work!!!
i m back!!!! still the usual me but slightly impro...
stupid train
The Terror is Over
Hilarious post of Gamefaqs
Okay, Chinese New Year is just around the corner ....
meow :)
2nd post of the day!
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010