Bloody Mondays.....
Damn...bored in the office and the internet has been on the fritz the whole day. I'm going to keep this short since I don't know if it wil even get published.

Spend Friday evening caught in a massive storm, couldn't go home so had to stay out for dinner.

Spent the whole of Saturday stripping my computer apart, putting it back together and trying to figure out why the fuck I kept getting the blue screen of death. After fiddling about the whole day I finally concluded that it was the new 512MB RAM chip I bought. Went to Low Yat on Sunday morning to change it, store confirmed the chip was fucked and gave me a new one, went home and installed everything. My PC works now and way better than it did before. Will post pix soon.

Well, that's it. Going home now to my beloved computer.
posted by Master Magnus on 4:59 PM / there are 19 comments for this post.
 
19 Comment(s):

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Sai said...

Good for you magnus. Finally some upgrade. I can understand your feeling now. When I first upgrade my old pc I feel very exited as well.
 


At 10:04 AM, Blogger Warlock said...

I want more RAM too .. and a graphic card .. and another hard disc .. and a DVD burner .. a new optical mouse and a better keyboard T_T this is what happens when you skimp on your computer T____T
 


At 10:09 AM, Blogger Adole said...

i wan a new pc that can play FFXI!!!! Of coz at top notch performance. getting ready for RO2, weeeeehhoooooo.
 


At 10:11 AM, Blogger Sai said...

I quite sure mine can play a lot of game at top performance. But sometime don't see the different. Give up!!!
 


At 11:16 AM, Blogger Adole said...

no diff? all i ask for is to see the crystal clear water reflection and dense jungle with dense shrub in most online games, i have to minimize all this when playng online games, some of the games like Silkroad online and Cabal online has the best water feature in da game, damn......
 


At 3:57 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

Well the real issue here would be , is it worth it to spend like RM 700 - RM 1 200 to get to see nice water effects when you can just flush a toilet to see the same effects :P

Sometimes my answer is NO but sometimes it is YES ...

A nice graphic card is always very tempting .. but at the moment can't afford one .. so I just have to play old old old games :( .. thankfully I have a PS2 so it's not so bad anyway.
 


At 4:18 PM, Blogger Adole said...

hahaha, eh, still remember or not last time how u ask y i m so into PS2? now u get the answer for urself.

I wan water reflection!! and nice greenaries!! i guess i will give up like Sai said, i dun play pc games nowadays, so getting a good graphic card would a b a waste, i rather get psp or xbox360 for that kind of money spent for cards. or save for ps3.
 


At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Warlock said, go flush a toilet. I just can't imagine myself spending 700-1000s on graphics cards, let alone on SLi or Crossfire.

I suppose if I was loaded I would, but hey that's money for a PS3, a trip, an orgy of attractive hookers. etc etc.

Plus in the end it only matters if you want to play the latest games at the highest settings, and the truth is if you're patient the hardware will become super cheap, so all you're paying a premium price for is the ability to play the game right now, instead of a year after the release date.

I'm not a hardcore PC gamer or FPS player so super graphics aren't that important to me, that being said the medium tier cards and the super high end ones don't offer as huge a performance difference in accordance with the price difference.

So now its 1 gig or RAM for me and a purty graphics card.
 


At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Due to a little insurance matter I've managed to make a fair bit of money and am thinking of buying a wireless keyboard and mouse combo, either the Logitech MX500 or the Microsoft Elite. Any suggestions?

I could actually buy the PS3 but there's no modded version.

Going to get to work on overclocking the next weekend I stay behind in KL.
 


At 8:27 AM, Blogger ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust said...

when it comes to hardware accesories such as keyboards, mouse, usb controlller etc i will alwaiz go 4 logitech products. its cheaper mo attractive and very reliable. try looking around for logitech products. go to www.lowyat.net/v2 n c for urself.
 


At 11:06 AM, Blogger Sai said...

Logitech.No doubt. My speaker is logitech one. Very nice. Thought I have no money to get a good logitech keyboard and mouse. I think you should get that.
 


At 11:07 AM, Blogger Sai said...

No point get a xbox 360 unless you really want to play the games for xbox. For me I just wait for it to release the "special edition" for pc. Much more better.
 


At 1:48 PM, Blogger Adole said...

there are several games that i like on xbox360. and besides, xbox360 can play pirated one, but i would buy the one not modded because after modding, cant play online games. so, i guess if i were to get good graphic card for pc, i might as well get xbox360 cause firstly it's the graphic and secondly, games like Fable are best to be played on console, no need worry about the lag or anything else.
 


At 6:25 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Sai is right though, no point getting a 360 if you've got a good PC, PS3 is a different story though
 


At 12:44 AM, Blogger Sai said...

Dood if u got good graphic card the graphic will be better on pc than on console. I have play fable so I know. xbox360 is lousy when it come to graphic.
 


At 12:45 AM, Blogger Sai said...

a lot of games for ps3 is worth playing. So get ps3. then get wii. xbox360 can throw away.
 


At 8:50 AM, Blogger Adole said...

hahaha, xbox360 is temporary. i will get ps3 definitely. as for wii.....that have to depend on what game they offer. honestly, i m not a zelda fan (nvr played b4). well, for wii, i will only go for Harvest Moon and some rpgs.
 


At 8:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

www0630
cheap jordans
g-star jeans
coach outlet
swarovski crystal
coach outlet
christian louboutin shoes
five fingers shoes
nuggets jerseys
gucci handbags
adidas trainers











 


At 3:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0706
mulberry handbags
coach factory outlet
nike air max 90
clarks shoes
true religion jeans
ugg outlet
isabel marant outlet
puma outlet
suns jerseys
longchamp handbags

 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Movies
Comic Central
Dota comic again
Graphic card, graphic card, sigh....
Updates, Shopping and more
confession!!
Transformer Movie
Trying to save this blog by posting trash...
A late post
a little opinion pls
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010