a little opinion pls
Zombie? i pass.

Speaking of food, lol, me and my colleague were talking about food this morning and we have not been to kfc for quite sometime. and then she just all of the sudden mention about dunkin doughnuts (spelling?) and i instantly support that the doughnuts are extremely nice and we havent been eaten that for years. Reason? there is no dunkin doughnuts outlet in Kuching!!! so my question is that.......erm........how much do we need to play to buy over the franchise? any other legal stuffs that i required? Magnus is in the legal line rite? can somehow advise me what to do? lol, i m serioiusly looking into any kind of business to make money.

Thanks in advance. ah by the way.......Shining Force EXA is a let down. dun bother playing unless u guys have no other better games to play. sigh........i m thinking of going back to play Front Mission 4 or...............FFX or..................Grandia 3 or Suikoden 3....................
posted by Adole on 2:00 PM / there are 11 comments for this post.
 
11 Comment(s):

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well usually franchise fees here are about 10k at least. This is just for the franshise and you will have to fork out more for rent, staff, equipment etc.

The Dunkin Donuts franshise is owned by a local Sdn Bhd company (I don't know the name) and there will sell the right to use the name to you. Additionally you can order the donuts and certain machinery through them at what they will claim are lower prices.

You're basically a reseller, they make donuts, you buy them and sell at profit. That's generally how all the franchises work. Naturally if you don't seel enough of the donuts you ordered you lose money.

There's also a possibility that you will have to pay a monthly franchise fee to them (not always the case, but keep this in mind as it will be part of your overheads).

Well that's all I got for now, too sleepy after lunch for some reason. I think I'm sick and may be joining Warlock in the ranks of the undead.
 


At 3:40 PM, Blogger Adole said...

wow, that was a lot of things to think about. THANKS Magnus!!

lol, i m kinda feeling weird also today.

money! money!
 


At 7:52 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

OKAYY WE SHALL ALL WORK TO SAVING THE BLOG FROM POTENTIAL EXTINCTION..


hmm..make money,Adole?
easy.
Just take your clothes off and dance in the rain. people would stand in line just to watch :P
 


At 8:39 AM, Blogger Adole said...

hahaha, watch only? then i wont be making any bucks then. i will if only i have those model like body. hahha, with my current bod ar, people will run away ASAP. lol

any other way to make money? hmm........
 


At 8:39 AM, Blogger Adole said...

ah, a reminder, i m not selling my arse, nor i plan to do so. ^^and also i m not planing to sell my lanciao. ^^
 


At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An interesting thought though..

How much would you anyone here be willing to sell themselves for. Seriously? Don't answer like girls do and say 'Oh a billion dollars' cos we all know that's bullshit.

I myself would probably let someone sodomise me for about 10 grand. Take the money, go home, shower, buy all the next gen consoles and go on with my life.

Everyone has a price, that price will fluctuate depending on their circumstances at the time. What's your price?
 


At 10:21 AM, Blogger Adole said...

hmm........wow, i m actually thinking about ur question! it's not like i wan to sell myself......i dunno about that.....but ur suggestion sounds practical ^^ (ah, deja vu again just after i type practical). Have we mentioned anything on this before? deja vu, deja vu.
 


At 2:49 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

Hmmm, I don't think I can set a value .. I guess it depends on how desirable the person is. Gay sex is a definate no no for me but if it is a reasonable looking girl(don't have to be pretty) I guess it's cool .. still don't know how much to put. Suggestions ?
 


At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please lah! Give a guy enough drinks and he'll do almost any girl, even the fugly ones. Asking how much a guy would charge to sleep with a girl is redundant.

The question is how much for:

Guys to have gay sex (giver or taker)
Girls to sleep with a guy.

Never say never this is a realistic discussion. There's a million possible scenarios that will make you bend over and take it up the butty hole. But since that would be too much to go through here.....how much for a crack at your crack Warlock?

I can easily say my booty is worth more, but I'd settle for 10 thousand bucks. Come on be honest? How much is your dream car? 70k? Would you let a rich horny datuk shag you one time to get it? Actually now that I think about it I'd put out for a modded PS3, just haven't found any takers yet
 


At 1:11 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

does my opinion count in this whole "how much would you sell yourself for"?
WEEEEE HOOOOOOOOO...

just buy me some chocolates and a pretty pair of jeans and im all yours..
you wish :P

i dont know.. i'd probably raise the stakes if david beckham was involved but the likelihood of that happening is close to the likelihood of EVER getting to throw magnus up and spin him around.. :(
 


At 10:57 AM, Blogger Adole said...

i will probably give myself free for Ayumi Hamasaki. mwahhaha.

i think the price also depends one how u perform, your capabilities and the duration. hmm......i dunno de, nvr thought of anything like this before. But it's an eye opening things.
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Good news!!!
what a weekend!!!
My Gaming Epic Saga: The Birth of the ARC
My alter ego.......
Pls help me to make some decision guys....
My Gaming History: Based on a true story
My Gaming History
Some really funny forwarded mails...well too bad i...
My Console Gaming History
Shield Bash!!!!
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010