Gemilang!
Oh my gawd!!! internet connection at my area is really shitty, it takes forever to even load this page!!! (apparently, my lab and my house is just nearby, might b using the same port. what even worse is that supposedly my lab is in commercial zone and the connection ought to be a lot better compared to my old residential home sweet home, but i still get the lag!) i need to complain! but i figure it is futile, the customer service will just ask me to do the same simple menial task, i can even repeat the exact words there r going to use, i think the memorized everything lar from the same dialogue. for i m kind, i will give them a chance to improve.

oh, before i start and just after finish ranting, how is everyone??? i hope everyone is fine ^^ sorry for the long absence. just got too many things to handle, 24 hours is just so not enuf. well, one thing for sure, i always have u all in my mind ^^ i can guarantee that. bleh

A bit of update on myself. I got a new pc just a month ago, well now i can play GE without lag, and that is owesome, GE is one of the game, currently with the best graphic, i like the environment so much cause, u know, er...how do i put it, i like things like large buildings and small human, so that i feel the world is vast. something like ps2 level 5 developer would do (Dark cloud and Rogue Galaxy anyone?). i m waiting for Aion: Tower of Eternity and also Ragnarok Online 2. i think this time, i dun have to worry not being able to play RO2 with full graphic capacity anymore ^^ Y do i get a pc instead of game consoles? er.......actually i was planning to get xbox360 but i always hear about the overheating issue and that really scare me off. aside from that, there are only few cool games (er....something of my interest) and i decided to let it slip for now. i m thinking of getting ps3 next year, no matter with ciplak one or not. cause by next year, ps3 will b blossoming and with the release of 2 more rpgs (the major one), Wild Arm 5th Vanguard (due tomolo!!) and .hack/gu the last eps, that will mark the end of the ps2 era. ps3 next year has a lot of release such as DMC4, RE5, FFXIII and such. This thing happened before with the ps era where the rpg Koudelka was the last RPG. well, ps3 everyone's dream machine. ^^

last monday was quite an excitement for me. I was attending the CCC (church charity concert) and i paid RM10 (the actualy price was RM20 & RM25 if bought at the entrance, but since i booked through a fren from a my church, i can get it cheaper, somehow) and i really enjoyed myself. the artists are a band (local band, cant remember name), another local band Evenstarr, Patrick Leong (local composer and singer, composed for some famous local singer like Siti). Juwita (if i remember correctly her name, she was one of the Malaysian Idol vocal trainer) and JACYLIN VICTOR!!!! GAWD, actually, i attended the concert because she was there. and guess what, we dun really have any decent seat left, so we just sat near the stage, i was like a meter away from the stage, middle some more, hahaha, after singing few songs, Jac stepped down from the stage from the middle and too bad i could not get to shake hands with her, she was walking hastily to the middle of the hall, i was like few inches away from her and i swear, i could even touch her without any arduous effort. but, i decided to let it go, because the RELA force were prowling about >.< too bad....but overall, it was entertaining ^^, i get to hear her sing Gemilang live!!! and of coz some other hits, she really has a powerful voice. In december this year, there will b another concert from Aus (Planetshaker, if it is correct) and i m eagerly waiting for that day ^^

ah, this merdeka day, i wont be at home, so i wont be able to blog or online msn. i will be going to a bible camp for 3 days 2 nights in santubong resort. pray that all is well for me.

hmm.....well, i guess that is all for now, ^^ take k guys.
posted by Adole on 3:37 PM / there are 7 comments for this post.
 
7 Comment(s):

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Well good to finally hear from someone other than Kavi.

I've been reading on other forums like LowYat that TMnet has been doing "something" but the problem with the net is nationwide so its not just you. Even my Celcom 3G is at like 100kbps. At least there's no lag so I can still play World of Warcraft for the most part.

What is GE?
 


At 3:06 PM, Blogger Adole said...

Granado Espada, or what the US would call, er......Sword of the New World.
 


At 3:39 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Yeah that's what its called in the USA. I thought you needed to pay to play. Anyways I'm sticking with WoW, by early next year I can finally be a Death Knight once they release the new expansion.
 


At 3:50 PM, Blogger Adole said...

for now free for 90 days for lv20 and above, i played til lv50 nia, too lazy to play, my bro still rush cause he really like it and now he is lv 94+.
 


At 4:12 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

That's a bit weird, pay to reach Level 20 then they give you free 90 days?

Well I'm just waiting to get home so I can clean house and game a bit. I finished .hack Vol 2, now just waiting for the final one, then I'll finish it and sell off my PS2, I hear its coming 10 September.

360 is great. Great graphics and Gears of War will tear your anus out, its really freaking gorgeous, and thats on a regular TV, can't wait to try it on my LCD.

Plus there's Overlord too ^_^

Thinking of buying a PSP but can't decide if I should, would be fun to have on the LRT and trips to Seremban though.
 


At 4:52 PM, Blogger Adole said...

i m not really a big fan of FPS but Gears of Wars is really gorgeous. Assassin Creed is also quite nice.
 


At 4:57 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Seen trailers of AC only, but I dunno I get a bad feeling it won't be good. Will keep my fingers crossed on that.

Either way I wont have to upgrade my PC to play it ^_^
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
I still exist
=)
dinner with Lali
gah
try this ^^
im having a damn fever
some constructive opinions is very much appreciated.
updates
Angry, Unstable and Mildly Neurotic
...
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010