I had a Merry Christmas
So basically the 3-day weekend was filled up constantly hanging out with my aunt and 3 cousins who came down from Manila in the Philippines, well the cousins are studying in Sydney, Australia.

We went out and ate a lot, and I mean a LOT of meat. Blood pressure spiking. Cholesterol levels rising. My heart is about to brutally rupture out of my chest.

It was really fun though. I'm basically the last man standing in Malaysia since every one of my relatives that are in my age group is overseas and not planning to come back to Malaysia EVER. Most of my cousins are pretty cool and fun to hang with, which makes it extra lame here now that they've left.

To console myself I bought my new computer monitor out our last outing yestersday. We went to Low Yatt and I got the Acer 19 widescreen LCD. Its gorgeous! I was going to buy a 20 inch Dell widescreen because it had the normal composite input (yellow plug) for my PS2, but it cost 1400 bucks, the Acer only cost 660. Can you believe it more that twice the price for an extra inch and a plug that isn't even worth a buck.

Its better to buy 3 Acer 19 inch widescreens than 1 Dell 20 inch. Its ridiculous how they expect people to pay double for a marginal increase in screen size.

Now I just need to get a composite to VGA converter to connect my XboX and PS2 to the monitor. I don't wanna get a TV Card because I don't want to have to have my computer running while I'm playing with my consoles.

Xenosaga 3 rocks!! I love KOS MOS. I don't know why but I love KOS MOS, I get so emo whenever it looks like she might bite the dust. Very powerful moments from all 3 episodes of Xenosaga. What's worse, the more I play Xenosaga the more I hate FF XII, the more I feel cheated by that game. I want that 90+ hours of my life back. I was shocked to discover that I wasn't the only one either. Just go to the Gamefaqs message board an you'll find dozens of topics complaining about lack of character development, sucky plot etc etc etc. And I am an FF fanboy so its not without reason that I say that FF XII is without a doubt the worst FF game I have ever played (I've plaved everything from FF 7 onwards, including Tactics and Vagrant Story).

I saw a KOS MOS model in Low Yatt for 199 and I wanted to buy it, but spent half an hour talking myself out of it. Maybe I'll get it if I don't go for any new years parties.

So guys, are we doing anything this coming weekend? Please let me know, I may or may not have some kinda new years party to attend. I prioritize DotA though simply because of the fact that I'm at the age where I don't really care about drinking and partying anymore. I'll create a topic for New Years so comment there.

Its bound to be a slow week at work for me. Plus now I feel extra bored with the relatives gone.
posted by Master Magnus on 9:37 AM / there are 1 comments for this post.
 
1 Comment(s):

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Adole said...

like i said, Xenosaga 3 is very emotional. i got depressed over it the other time, though not as depressed as how Tales of Abyss affected me.
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Fun but tiring trip
pd
Back
home
Lack of posts lately....but I'll keep on going!!!
Well another week another load of crap to take car...
tired!
Holiday mood
insomnia
The Utility of Gaming
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010