Tv Card.
Ohayo. haha, today i m in a good mood bleh.

I need some advice on tv cards. I wan to capture myPS2 in-game scenes and gameplay for "shock sendiri" to watch. So what kind of tv card i should get and what is da price? Then i can "shock sendiri" with tonnes of scenes from the games. hahaha, that would be fun.

Rouge Galaxy will be here soon. Hardly can contain my excitement. Ah, just remembered that i have not beaten Sephiroth in KH2 yet. Need to train harder. Now i m trying to finish DQ8. It's so hard to play, but alas, now it's a bit easier cause i got multiheal already, phew. otherwise, it will be so hard, especially boss battle, it's so hard to heal one by one. Money is another problem in da game, which is never enough. I dun wna to cheat.

Just wan to know in case RO2 beta (close/open) comes around, any of u interested to play? i m now trying to pool those who are interested. Seems my RO frens all ok with the idea and have been waiting for the games for ages. I will post anything regarding games in this blog anyway, worry not. But RO2 is a nice game graphically. i havenot seen the latest screenie but it can compare with FFXI, just RO2 is meant to be cutesy.

I have started to learn japanese class. i need to work out with the kanji if i were to take the test by the end of this year. i wan master japanese. so many to learn. But this time, the students there get to practice speaking because japanese teacher are teaching. Been to listen to the intermediate class but it's too hard, cuase the teacher teaches in japanese (not japanese teacher). blur. Will ganbatte!!! Thinking of going to japan.........for various reasons.

ciao first, if got time post more blogs later.
posted by Adole on 8:25 AM / there are 14 comments for this post.
 
14 Comment(s):

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I've been waiting for Rogue Galaxy to come out too. Been having so much fun with .Hack that its hard to play other games until I finish it.

I killed Sephiroth in KH2, I promise you that KH1 Seph was way harder. Don't level up too much or you'll ruin the fight. Or you can just try the Trinity Limit Trick ;D

What's DQ8???

Too many RPGs!!! I still have to play Valkyrie Profile 2 and the Digital Devil series.

I was thinking of learning japanese, but then I decided if I'm going to pick up another language it might as well be mandarin, at least I can make money off knowing it.
 


At 9:19 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I've been waiting for Rogue Galaxy to come out too. Been having so much fun with .Hack that its hard to play other games until I finish it.

I killed Sephiroth in KH2, I promise you that KH1 Seph was way harder. Don't level up too much or you'll ruin the fight. Or you can just try the Trinity Limit Trick ;D

What's DQ8???

Too many RPGs!!! I still have to play Valkyrie Profile 2 and the Digital Devil series.

I was thinking of learning japanese, but then I decided if I'm going to pick up another language it might as well be mandarin, at least I can make money off knowing it.
 


At 10:35 AM, Blogger Adole said...

DQ8 = Dragon Quest 8

I feel like replaying KH2. It's a bloody good game. But i think i wan to wait till i get the card first. wan to capture all the scenes. mwhahaha.
 


At 11:37 AM, Blogger Adole said...

i reread my post and i saw a lot of mistakes. yikes. too lazy to screen my post before posting, :P bleh, will do better next time. haha, i normally just type whatever that comes into my mind.
 


At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm DQ3 seemed a bit kiddy looking to me, sort of like the old Dragonball without cool fighting.

How is it?

I normally never replay games, there's just too any coming out that I don't even have time to replay. Castlevania will always be the exception, I still want to play it even now...

You could get a TV tuner card for under 100 at Low Yatt, I dunno about quality though. Should be fine for recording but now for gaming as there will be a bit of lag.

How long did it take you to finish .Hack/G.U.? I'm at the part where I have to raise my rank at the arena and the first emperor sent me on the mission with all the warping. PKK rocks!!! I'm the Terror of Death.

I like that Haseo is a bit of a prick, its much cooler than being a goody goody all the time. The opening movies kick ass.

I keep reading rave reviews about Rogue Galaxy! I hope they delay it a bit more, I can't handle all these games. Thank god another 4 day CNY weekend coming up, hopefully I can finish 2 titles by then ;D
 


At 12:07 PM, Blogger Adole said...

lol, i started a bit of .hack GU but i havent finished the game, i m waiting for the other 2 volumes. My brother however finished the game but i think in not more than 30 hours. Have seen the 2nd volume .hack rebirth, it's great, got new power.

Dragon Quest 8 is really hard, real hard. i mean it. i m thinking of giving up the game.

VP2 and DDS series, hard to choose ler. both are good games. I like both games, i cant help u to decide. Devil summoner is a letdown, at least to me, same goes to Phantasy Star Universe. Dun play first unless u got no other better games to play.

Played one of the earliest RPG Legaia Dual Saga? it's one of the best, even now. I finished the game several times. Grandia Extreme also. Grandia 3 i finished Jap and US version (at first they said no US version, so i bought Jap, but the game so linear i can finish without any walkthrough). I m trying to play Saga Frontier (my favorite kind of game for PS) but i cant find a complete walkthrough. Trying to get all the skills. The musics are nice, very soothing.
 


At 2:25 PM, Blogger Sai said...

Tv card normally shouldn't be a problem. The problem will always be the hdd space. If you got enough space you can record a good video.
 


At 2:27 PM, Blogger Sai said...

RO2. Will check online and see.
 


At 2:34 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

I kind of like DQ8, finished it allready. If you are playing it Adole, remember to read how to get the 2nd ending. After you beat the game you can replay the last part and get some extra things .. then when you beat the boss again the game ending will be different. It also solves the mystery of the heroes origin
 


At 2:53 PM, Blogger Adole said...

oh, i was wondering about the origin of the hero. ok warlock, dun give anymore insight that this, hahah, no spoiler. bleh :P. Thanks for your advice. i will try to play.

Now a bit addicted to Harisu, darn.....but ayumi still my very super top priority.
 


At 6:48 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

i can teach you mandarin.. i know all the fouls :P
 


At 10:48 AM, Blogger Sai said...

can teach me as well?
 


At 8:34 AM, Blogger Adole said...

i need to know every single foul language hahaha so that i can scold everything in a string. A synchronized foul languages attack.
 


At 9:34 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

The foul language thread will be born. Always remember that the seed was planted in this post.

I love .hack/G.U. : Rebirth!!!
Just thought I'd add that in ;D
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Last night, i heard from one of my frens that ther...
Star Wars Parodies
Pictures That Speaks Thousands of Words
lagoon
Mecha-Mecha-Mecha-MECHA GRUNTY!!!
check this out!
im bored
Songs I like .. go listen to them somehow
at long last....
go malaysia!
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010