Songs I like .. go listen to them somehow
Hi everyone. Lab work has been a bitch thus the lack of posts. I figured that I better post something soon before I start reading my own eulogy in the newspaper :)

Haven't been playing Xenosaga 3 for some time now cayse I am too busy .. sigh. It's such a nice game, wish I had more time than 24 hrs a day. Since I'm a bit buggered for time this is gonna be an ultra short post. I just want to introduce some songs and artist that I like since I notice I don't follow the mainsteam when it comes to taste in music. You'll find that most of the songs in this list is very guitar driven (either accoustic or electric) there are very few guitar driven songs that I really enjoy so these represents some of my all time favourite guitar songs .. thus without further ado here they are ...

1) John Mayer
This guy is a genius ... go listen to "Waiting For The World To Change" .. sounds a bit old-styled but really nice.

2) Jack Johnson
For a really good relaxed easy listening feel there is no one better than Jack Johnson in my opinion. This Hawaiian born guitarist/singer just knows how to evoke the feeling of sitting alone at a beach enjoying the sunset. He'll bring you through a rollercoaster of emotions ranging from how your felt on your first date to how you feel when you look at a baby sleeping. Highly recommended. Remember the Black Eyed Peas and their song "Gone, Going " , it's actually a cover of Jack's "Gone". Other songs by him that I highly recommended are listed below.
Listen to these songs and you'll get a good idea of the kind of music he plays.


- Better Together
- Banana Pancake
- Taylor
- Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
- Dreams Be Dreams
- Flake
- Times Like This
- Dreams Be Dreams
- Tommorow Morning

3) Edwin Mccain
It's the name of the band and the lead singer. The most well known song they had is "I'll be"
Some other songs that they/he came up with that sounds nice are :
- See the sky again
- Beautiful life
- Promise of you
- Ghost of Jackson Square
- I Could Not Ask For More
- Prayer to St. Peter (this song is based on an anonymous poem found in a hospital in the Phillipines during World War II_)
4) Ben Harper
A mix between blues-country .. if you like the other songs that I mentioned above you'll love Ben Harper's too.
- Steal My Kisses
- Burn One Down
- She Is Only Happy In The Sun


Ok out of time will blog again as soon as possible. Peace out
posted by Warlock on 1:25 AM / there are 5 comments for this post.
 
5 Comment(s):

At 8:54 AM, Blogger chino said...

when u gonna come up with ure own songs?? i bet it wud be some mellow jack johnson-ish type...sumhow ure TAI LO look dont go well wid mellow.... =p
 


At 10:49 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

what kinda look is that chino?
btw..once you become a star and start recording your songs , dont forget me when it comes time to make your music videos :P
 


At 11:00 AM, Blogger Sai said...

Well I do listen to some of the Jack Johnson's song and I like some of it.
 


At 1:52 AM, Blogger Warlock said...

Wei , I don't have a TAI LOR look la .. :P

I can't write my own song yet .. they suck. I'm happy sticking to doing covers. Come Chino we play some covers together and record it . what to you say ?
 


At 12:42 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

PUT ME In TOO !!!!!!
i can be your backup dancer :P
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
at long last....
go malaysia!
A Best 2
nothing out of ordinary
sleepy
girls,girls,girls.....
untitled
well..
sports..
The latest bits of news
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010