untitled
What a week!!! Sunny in the morning and all rainy in the evening. I cant go swimming like this. Hence, i decided to join the gym and this gym is just right behind my office, like 1 min walk. so it's really convenient and all i have to do is bring the proper wear to my office, change, and go to the gym before i go home at night. i can even save my petrol by not driving to another gym which is located at quite a distant from my home, and i dun have to waste my precious time driving there either. The monthly fee is affordable. I wish i could go to one of those gym with swimming pool and sauna, but this month, my budget is really off the wall, got one big hole on my wallet. so i have to save up and go to the cheaper gym first. Besides, CNY is coming, and i have things i want to get. bleh. so i guess i will juggle between swimming and going to the gym.

The sudden change in me was sparked by the idea that i m all lazy to go out at night and also i dun feel like just holing up at home doing nothing. I just have to find something to do. I was looking into ballroom dancing and i actually found a place. I also want to learn japanese language at night (twice a week) but because from this month onwards, the pay is by semester, not monthly, so i have to save up here. dang......There are actually tonnes of things i can do at night (minus all the intimate n XXX stuffs). I need to find a new goal. I have let go of one of my usual goal, my old habit (finish every rpg within my reach). Just like my fren predicted, gaming will not be my primary objective anymore. Darn he is right.........for now. To the gaming world, wait for me, i will be back, better and stronger.

My mind is at ease now. phew, thanks to all the night stuffs i have been doing, oh well, i m going solo in most of the things i mentioned above. Sometime, i just dun have the patience to wait, if i m going solo, i go whenever i like, i do whatever i like, and i leave whenever i like, of course all have to abide by the rules and doesnt affect everyone using the same pool or equips. I m partially switching back to my old self, the passive me. Been too active and got hurt in most cases. hahaha, passive is still the best. Of course there will be time i m putting others needs before me, if necessary. I do what i wan to do, and when i wan to do, and with who i wan to do it with, even if i have to go solo. i sound like a selfish brat. but i m happier this way.

Time to go, rant more later, mwhahaha.
posted by Adole on 12:02 PM / there are 5 comments for this post.
 
5 Comment(s):

At 5:23 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

Where do you live actually?
at Subang they have Swimming + Gym for 5 bucks every Monday..
 


At 5:24 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

oh sorrrry!!
thats for students.. -.-
but swimming at the subang hall is only 2 bucks for 3 hours.. :)
 


At 8:50 PM, Blogger Adole said...

i live in kuching lar. the pool is rm2 per entry. use as long as u may, mwhahaha, but 90 mins is damn tiring liao.
 


At 11:27 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

KUCHING?!!
oh my goodness i never knew!!
i thought you were based in KL or something..
wahh kuching jammer :P
 


At 9:01 AM, Blogger Adole said...

bleh, i thought u knew. hahah just love kuching so much, so i decided to stay and work here after uni. next time we should do a gathering for this blog. hahahz
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
well..
sports..
The latest bits of news
UNO!
The Music Post
death note :)
Funny
my current new interest, bleh :P
ramble..ramble..
Episode XXX : The Return of Magnus
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010