Mecha-Mecha-Mecha-MECHA GRUNTY!!!
So unlike Warlock I’ve been having a fair bit of free time this past 2 months with long weekends due to holidays and sick leave and lack of DotA sessions. Instead of going out and doing things, I opted to park my ass at home and game and surf the time away.

I don’t really regret it. I’ve done my fair share of clubbing and loads of other activities, so the sitting at home for the weekends actually came to be a nice little diversion. Finished a few games, watched a lot of downloaded movies and TV shows, read some magazines.

Finished Xenosaga 3 ages ago along with all those special boss fights and sidequests. A word of warning to Warlock, complete the Seven Sisters Quest on Old Miltia. Check some of the faqs for the solution. Its not really part of the story but its missable and if you don’t do it you won’t be able to buy stat upgrades from the shop later in the game. Didn’t make the game unplayable since I killed everything without all the stat upgrades, but it would be nice to max out everyone’s skills. I LOVE USING JUNIOR WITH OVERSOUL!!!! PWNS!!

Finished Grandia 3 as well. That’s good but graphically inferior compared to some of the newer games. I’m trying to find myself a copy of Rogue Galaxy, it is THE RPG to play this year for the PS2 some everyone who owns one and is not gay better go buy a copy.

So right now I’m playing .Hack/G.U. on the PS2 and it kicks ass. It is so much fun because I get to chop stuff on my own without gambits. Joy Joy JOY!!! So anyway as all of you know the premise of the .hack games and anime is that you’re a player playing a character in an MMORPG called the World, but some weird shit is going on in the World and people get put into comas in the real world due to these phenomena. The main character Haseo oozes with coolness. He got player killed (PKed) the first time he logged into the World, and then goes on to become a PKK (Player Killer Killer) called the Terror of Death!

Plus since I’m a massive .hack fan and played the first 4 games I’m completely psyched over this game. Its so much fun I can just melt away hours of my life grinding. The story is pretty cool so far too. And of course there’s Mecha-Grunty!!! You give him chim spheres to recharge and they play the Mecha-Grunty song as he takes off!! I will not explain this to you, but I’m sure Adole could not help but sing along, because I know I can’t.

Now I just need to watch the .hack/Sign anime. My stupid friend is hogging the DVD so I can’t see it until he passes it back to me. *groan*

I also started watching this TV series called ‘Studio 60’ which Ram has been downloading. The first season isn’t over yet and it is easily one of the best series I’ve ever seen. It stars Matthew Perry and Amanda Peet and a load of other people you will recognise. You guys should check it out if you get the chance.

Also saw the last episode of Alias yesterday night. What can I say. Thank god its finally over, and what a crappy ending. Lame…..

So that’s it for now. Waiting to go home and play .hack/G.U.

Oh yes I forgot. This whole Amsterdam thing made me want to say that there’s a possibility I might go to Amsterdam or Rotterdamn to work if my USA plans don’t work out, in which case chino is welcome over any time to smoke all the weed he wants (no smoking in my place though).
posted by Master Magnus on 4:31 PM / there are 6 comments for this post.
 
6 Comment(s):

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Adole said...

if u watch .hack sign, notice the music. The music is just simply nice. By See-Saw or simply find Kajiura Yuki.
 


At 10:58 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

bring me to amsterdam !!!
i want to terminate all the people who smoke pot!
 


At 1:53 AM, Blogger Warlock said...

But I wanna smoke pot ... :( you won't kill your dear old bear-cousin will you ?
 


At 6:46 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

that depends,warlock..
i can tolerate quite a lot.. but smoking, NO
but since i love you, perhaps i can bend the rules a bit
 


At 9:03 AM, Blogger jeje said...

red bottoms
jordans
louboutin shoes
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet online
off-white clothing
nike tn pas cher
ralph lauren outlet
pandora
moncler online outlet

 


At 3:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0706
fitflops shoes
prada shoes
dc shoes
kate spade outlet
fingerlings monkey
knicks jerseys
cheap jordans
pandora charms
ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet

 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
check this out!
im bored
Songs I like .. go listen to them somehow
at long last....
go malaysia!
A Best 2
nothing out of ordinary
sleepy
girls,girls,girls.....
untitled
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010