Happy Valentine's Day?
haha, with ?. well, i dunno if i am really happy o not because i dun get a date. haha. She cant make it lo. sad sad. but it's ok, i indulge myself with Forbidden Siren the movie. The movie is good. Kinda my style, so i would recommend everyone to watch it. It's not really that scary but the feel when playing this kind of games really exists. Not for the weak hearted. I m going to watch One Miss Call Final and The Return soon, hahaha, i think i m going to put Ghost Rider on hold first. I just love to watch horror genre. There is this korean horror movie also 9.56 but i dun think it's in our local cinema yet here. Ah, there is this The Iron Lady Chef, hmm.....the name sounds corny, but i really like the actress, Charmaine Sheh, a very very very good TVB actress. As Sai or Siriuz and they will know who.

After watching movie, i was a bit reluctant to hang out with my other frens. But i have to give some face rite? so i just went and chill at this place for a while. haha. Oh btw, i went solo to the movie ^^ nice to go alone, u get to sit wherever u want and watch whatever u want and watch whenever u want, mwhahahahahaha. They told me i m in PMS lately, hahaha, cause i have been rather cold to them. This happen after New Year and it has been like nearly too months now. Just a snippets, i used to feel very sour at heart due to some circumstances but now when i thought i was recovering, but i still felt something or a bit of this kind of things. It's still healing but i m recovering soon, hahahaa, this is my second encounter and my first was sometime 4-5 years back. I m totally healed for my first encounter, everyone changed, matured in some way in the process. haha. I think this is a form of jelousy. It's so dangerous, u know. It's not something u feel jelous because u cant get something while others get it, but it's more like erm....admiration and envy. Or perhaps, some attention. awww......over with it. I can really whine like a girl u know. hahaha, even my frens also labelled as girly in my thinking and my lil cousin (14 years younger than me) called me sissy, hahaha. It just somehow drain a bit of my confidence away, ounce by ounce. hahaha. i m trying to build up what i have lost now.

WOw, this blog has really become my diary, haha, hope everyone can put up with me. i really feel refresh after i blog here and i can conduct my word peacefully now. ohohoohoh. The other thing i would do is to stare blankly into the vast sky. It feels like the sky is sucking all my thoughts away and i really feel relaxed. CNY is approaching and i dun think i have the time to do all the things i wanted to do like swimming. ah, maybe i just stay cooped up and play games in my lil den.
posted by Adole on 8:47 AM / there are 0 comments for this post.
 
0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
the chores
Some more Dota Fanart
New Blogger-GoogleMail Account
Beautiful life
lifeless
game OST
Back again!
The DATE.....
the three hundred and sixty box
babi jpj officer
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010