28 Weeks Later....the Blog is still dead....
Well, I ran out of days for my free World of Warcraft account and now have to cough up roughly RM50-60 per month to play on top of another RM155 to buy the expansion pack (which does give me a free month). Still I really think this is a game I should play, but I'm hesitant since we're playing Anarchy Online and my brother will be coming back at the end of the month (i.e. fre weekends in K.L. will be infrequent). This will leave me with some playtime on weekdays before my roomate gets home.

What do you think? Should I play WoW? The upside is I have cousins in WoW who will help me out, the downside is that its going to come down to a choice between WoW and AO. Its funny, I hated AO at first, then I enjoyed it, then I hated it again, and now its fun. Its the online communitee I guess, the people there are fun and make it worth playing, I wasn't in WoW long enough to feel that.

I guess I'll postpone WoW for now, after all Adole said .hack//G.U. Volume 2 is out, which means I'm going to buy it today and play like mad over the weekend. Yup not going to Seremban since there's no point anymore, DotA is a dead practice and Seremban in itself is boring so its still only after the end of the month for me.

I also managed to focus and finish Digital Devil Saga 2 on Wednesday evening since the AO servers were down for maintainance. Definately worth it, finished the final dungeon in one playthrough, but it was insanely annoying, especially the 2 bosses before the final boss, Ravana and Megananda, I wanted to give up, but I made it through and finished the game. I was so happy that Heat joined (even though I knew he would since I was following the walkthrough to make sure he joined). my only question is what the hell is the word?!?!? That 'one word was all we needed to know' What's the damn word!?!?!?! Adole? Do you know?

Shan-ti Shan-ti

I keep mumbling this, the game has actually turned me into a semi-yogi. Moksha!!!!

Adole any idea where I can get the DDS2/1 soundtracks? I don't mind getting CDs, bluelaguna doesn't have the tunes and no luck with limewire or torrents. Any advice?

I'm meeting my friend from Sabah after work today for coffee ad then spending the rest of the weekend gaming. I have another old A-levels mate coming down from London in June as well. So while it seems that I am whiling away the time gaming, I'm just doing this since June will be an overload of activity, more so if I have to make a trip to the States if my fiancee can't come down here (stupid malaysian visa requirements).

Well that's it for now. I probably won't post anymore after this. Will comment from time to time or shout out.
posted by Master Magnus on 9:18 AM / there are 4 comments for this post.
 
4 Comment(s):

At 2:41 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

what ? youre not going to blog anymorE?
 


At 4:34 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Nope. Only commenting and making a shout out or two where relevant.
 


At 7:17 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

oh.. LOL..
 


At 10:31 AM, Blogger Adole said...

u can try Hotel Galbadia (?), erm...let me check when i get home ^^
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Granado Espada
Return from the red light district
freak
the gay gorilla
bowling!
It's 1:30a.m. and I am suffering from RPG Radiculo...
To cuss or not to cuss......
Meow
pictures :)
Welcome..to the World....of Warcraft
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010