Granado Espada
I got a copy of free dvd of the client 2 days ago (i dun have time to blog, sorry) and i have instlaled and patched the games due today. So today, the open beta is officially..........erm.....open. but Fuck, i m leaving for kl tonite!!!!! ARGGGGG/.but i m taking a half day leave lar, after packing and all, i m going to try it out!!!!

The game is kinda unique and it's different from any mmorpg. in this game, u can create up to 3 characters. and u control all of them. so, the party is so called squad now, meaning 2 people will have 6 characters. just like on the www said, u dun have to beg for healer to join ur party anymore, just create one for goodness sake.

I think i will be playing wizard (offensive and defensive magics), elementalist (pure offensive magics) and a warrior (my meat shield, brawn and no brain one). or mayb i will create a scout (healer and a bit of rouge like). I duno yet, i will test it out. i m on 1 day leave on monday!!! yea, then i can really try game then !!! will update soon enuf.

over and out.
posted by Adole on 8:18 AM / there are 2 comments for this post.
 
2 Comment(s):

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Well I thought Granado Espada looked nice and sexy at first, but the idea of a squad just doesn't gel with me, I'd rather control 1 person instead of managing spells/potions/abilities of multiple characters. I guess it depends on how the let you control, maybe if they have good AI and you only control one member at a time it could work.

Just once I wish there'd be a game that let me control the kind of characters I want. Not your standard humanoids. Oh well, maybe someday, maybe another expansion to WoW that lets you use Legion units.

My 10 days free trial to WoW has lapsed T_T
I'll have to go buy Burning crusade for RM155 to play again. I'm torn though since there's AO. So far the AO community has been way more fun than WoW, but probably because I'm on the wrong server, I should be on Tichondrius or Frostmourne.

Its fun to play MMORPGS where people interact and chat, the worst are the ones that just don't say anything and play in a zombie like state. So far I've only come across one or two. The best part is that although it was just the 4 of us that started together I've already made a couple of ingame friends who I team with and who help me out. Its really cool.

I keep getting the feeling that the Korean MMORPGs have loads of people that can't speak English and won't interact.

I finally finished Digital Devil Saga 2 and I feel sad and empty now that its over. I actually feel sad because I'll miss the members of the Embryon tribe. At least we got one mad final hurrah. Went to the Sun and met God Brahman.

Shan-ti Shan-ti
 


At 5:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet stores
kobe bryant shoes
christian louboutin shoes
kate spade handbags
nike factory outlet
asics shoes
air jordan retro
louis vuitton
adidas originals
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton bags
coach outlet store online clearances
michael kors handbags
hollister clothing
fitflops sale clearance
michael kors outlet
kobe bryant shoes
celine
adidas outlet
christian louboutin shoes
nfl jerseys wholesale
toms shoes
polo ralph lauren
true religion outlet
ralph lauren outlet
adidas shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
toms shoes
louis vuitton
celine
hermes birkin bag
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
jordan shoes
lebron james shoes 13
coach outlet store online clearances
adidas yeezy
nike outlet
nike nfl jerseys
polo ralph lauren
20167.28wengdongdong

 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Return from the red light district
freak
the gay gorilla
bowling!
It's 1:30a.m. and I am suffering from RPG Radiculo...
To cuss or not to cuss......
Meow
pictures :)
Welcome..to the World....of Warcraft
Don't panic.
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010