Don't panic.
What's up bitches. I know I kind of fell of the face of the planet for a while, but actually I was just pretending to be busy.

Rest assured, quite a lot of things have happened in my life, and some things that make you go THATSHITISBANANASMAN!!!

To illustrate the absurdity of the conundrums and lovable antics I get myself into, this shall be a big picture post, so big it makes you want to call your mother a whore to her face.

On some weekend on some day at some night time time, a dearest family friend known as Uncle Guna took Kavi, Divi, myself and his daughter Geetha to Damansara Club for dinner. He told us it was to celebrate Kavi's SAM results and my SPM results (LOLOLOLOLOLOXOXOXOXOO). It was very kind of him, and very very belated. But anyway, this is one kind, generous thoughtful person. No seriously. God couldn't create a better human if he shat on a saint.

Predictably, we took pictures, because a certain camera-crazy human BEAN was there, named Kavitha.

Please forgive the not so great quality(camera phone), not so great facial expressions (bad timing) and not so great hair (on my part. My hair is nasty on that day).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kavi and myself.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ah, a nice picture of me and Divi. I always kacau her, because I don't have anyone else to kacau kacau.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A picture taken with the singer of the live band. The whole night was a riot because of them. You can see my face is all WHATTHEFUCKITYFUCFUCKYALL. HAHA KAVI'S FACE KENA POTONG!!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Plain doofusness. Doesn't it look like I'm feeding her? Actually its her arm looped around mine.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I forgot to pay attention.


In other news, I've started my A-Levels at Brickfields Asia College. The subjects I'm taking are : Business Studies, Sociology and English Literature. Excluding the whole typical collegiate experience, I have to mention that my college's student body isn't very big, and its seriously as though all the students know each other regardless of what program they're in. Its kinda cool, but I joined college 3 weeks in the new term (their intake was in March, I joined in April, it was kind of a last minute decision) so everybody had made friends and already had their own groups. So ever since I've joined I've been hanging out with a lot of different people, mamaking with Business students and going to MidValley with A2 students (A Levels students a year senior to me. Meaning they finish their studies soon) after class. Its quite nice, and because this college doesn't have the 'combination system', I have different friends in every class too.

Also, classes for 2007 intake A Levels students on Monday have been cancelled, because the owner of the college has bought out an entire theatre hall in KLCC so we can all go watch Spiderman 3 at 11 am.

Can you say THISSHITISBANANASMAN??????!!!!

We got our tickets today during Sociology. Pretty cool. So yes, I am enjoying life as a college student. The only thing that sucks a little is my lectures are 3 hours long.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Spongebob is the BOMB!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My dog. I wanted to go outside to check if it was still alive, cause its so weird for a dog to sleep like that. But as soon as I reached the door, it saw me and wagged its tail. Still lying down. Dumb lazy dog.

Also, I've started driving lessons. Wheeeeee!

As a final note, Shirley Manson wants y'all to go fuck yourselves.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I adore her. I wanna be just like her when I'm all grows'd up.

Till next time bitches.
posted by Lali on 9:57 PM / there are 12 comments for this post.
 
12 Comment(s):

At 11:42 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

i know uncle guna is the sweetest most adorable person on the face of the universe and all that..
BUT HE HAS TO IMRPOVE HIS PICTURE TAKING SKILLS!
i mean.. WTF?!!
how often do you get to go to damansara club and make a scene the way we did!
farrkk.. the pics were so blurr la :(

anyhow, good to hear youve started driving lessons.. now you can drive me around too!! YEEEEEHa!
mish you la :(
 


At 9:57 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I can barely tell what's going on in half the pictures, they're way too blur, then again could be my office monitor.

Hey I did BS and English Lit too, never attended BS after the first 3 classes though =)
God I hope you're not forced to read those awful Bronte books. My English Lit lecturer was fun, and a complete lunatic, which did make classes fun.
 


At 10:08 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

no the pics are really blurr. not your office monitor.
 


At 10:29 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I'm curious, how tall are you Lali? I always get the impression that you're tall from your pics, but so far it is completely hypothetical.
 


At 10:38 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

she IS tall..
that bitch is TALL..
taller than me. .LOL
 


At 12:16 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

You're not exactly the appropriate standard for height comparison Kavi.

I guess we'll never know for sure until Lali posts her measurements =)

Dammit I want to go home!! So tired, plus wanna play Anarchy Online and World of Warcraft.

So how much of a scene did you lunatics make at the club anyway? No disapproving frowns?
 


At 12:32 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

eh ive GROWN okay?!!
by a couple of.. mili-micro-milimetres!

erm.. i think us lunatics should meet when adole comes down la..
 


At 10:50 PM, Blogger Lali said...

I'm not that tall la. Last time I was measured I was 5'8"/5'9" -ish.

I'm not so sure. :S
 


At 11:18 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

if youre not tall, what does that make me?
short dwarf-like piece of donut?!
 


At 10:08 PM, Blogger Lali said...

No la Kavi, you're not a short dwarf-like piece of donut.

You're like a cakoi.
 


At 10:00 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Again with the damn donuts......
 


At 9:31 AM, Blogger jeje said...

ultra boost 3.0
air max 90
pandora jewelry
ugg boots clearance
christian louboutin
pandora outlet
off white clothing
kate spade outlet
canada goose jackets
canada goose

 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
I'm watching you
600th
Al Jazeera Show that was censored by Astro
Quick AO Post
Why did the chicken cross the road ?
Anarchy Online
random post
The DotA Post
Just thought I'd post this for SPARTA!!!!!
DDS 2
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010