I'm watching you


Well my work day is ticking away and I'm running out of time to finish the shit I need to. On top of that I've just been informed that I have to go on a business trip to Bangkok next week for 2 days WITH the FAG, mentally unstable lunatic asshole in my department that I truly madly deeply want to drop dead. Although the process of dying should consume as much time as possible.

Sigh. Sigh!! SIGH!!!!!! Bloody shit. Oh well life goes on, at least I can get plastered while flying business class.

So anyway, I read in the shoutout box that Warlock (and most likely the rest) are coming down this week. Is it possible that we can resurrect out long long DotA sessions this Saturday morning? I know for a fact that Chino can't make it but if clown or newbie (with a total of at least 6/8 players) can come then we could have a session. Otherwise I'll be sitting I KL. I am curious if the thing that happened is intertent/TMnet related since there was serious lag yesterday.

Not much been happening over in KL lately. I've been bored aside from when I work and play games. Its difficult to do stuff with people here and co-workers are too old to go out and have fun (understandable but it still sucks for me).

We've become heavily addicted to Anarchy Online now, or at least I have which is why I am setting enforced limits to my playtime (hey I've got other games to play and pron to watch). Its loads of fun to play with people online and I've met and played with a ton of folks already. One thing that does suck a bit though in this game is that at times you can spend half to one whole hour just running around. AO really needs town portal scrolls/nanos.

I saw "Spiderman 3" and loved it. A fitting end to the series, but who knows there may be more. Loved the fact that they put Venom in the movie except for the part that he doesn't speak in plurals, no classic "We are Venom" lines. I mean ok maybe he didn't have to call himself Venom, but he still should have spoken in plurals. Now I'm just waiting for "Pirates of the Caribbean 3"

Lately I've been feeling extremely pissed off at the religious extremists in this country, and then became even more pissed off because it dawned on me that these are the regular folks. JAIS is a government body to maintain muslims etc. The Government funds the detention centres. The people vote for the Barisan Government time and time again. The people that complain never vote. My dad complains all the time and he has never vote his whole life!! Now I am guilty of this because I could go and register for the next election, you know make a difference. I have given up on Malaysia. I really have. I know it sounds weird to hear me say that since I've been hanging around for so long, but I think the country is heading down the toilet, although I do plan to enjoy what I can here while I'm here.

People don't see though, they never see, never bother until something horrible happens. I generally base my conclusions on religious extremism in Malaysia on one fact..extremists NEVER stop on their own. They keep going and going and getting worse and worse and by the time this so called silent majority of the 'beautiful religion' decide to act it will be too late, too entrenched, until even soundwaves will be able to remove it. How long do people have to do nothing to arrest a situation before they become culpable and resposible for the end result.

The Germans were responsible for Hitler and the Nazis, they could have stopped the problem earlier, but let it go on until they became Nazi Germany and lost many of their freedoms, but by then it was too late to do anything, the people in power could execute dissenters with ease.

People talk about racism in America, well racism exists everywhere because people are assholes. But at least white people don't get a 5-10% discount on houses over me. I could go on but enough has been said about this. If I ever become famous overseas I am so going to tell on everything here.

Well back to other things. My brother is coming back at the end of the months so at the very least I'll get a fair bit of outings there from chinese food dinners (mmmm sizzling japanese tofu) and DotA and probably a trip to Manila as well. At the very least if all the San Baka come down we can have DotA so all is happy. We should all go and see "Transformers" too, even if it sucks ass (I worry that it will but let's keep our fingers crossed).

I changed the comment format of the blog so that it won't open in a pop-up when we want to comments, I hope no one minds since this pop up thing really screws up the work PC IE and I can almost never comments. Warlock, feel free to change it back if this is a problem.

I've been having sinus problems again and its annoying since I spend a whole month repeatedly seeing a doctor to get it treated. I'm going to shoot for some traditional remedies now since I'm trying to avoid any kind of surgery.

Well I've got to be off to finish a document so that I can go home and log into AO to plant my tower and get so much needed melee initiative (god the hammer hits so slowly)
posted by Master Magnus on 3:22 PM / there are 12 comments for this post.
 
12 Comment(s):

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that since I'm going on the business trip next week I have to read a bazillion pages of legal documents now T_T
 


At 6:15 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

read away!
hahahhaha.. :P

so you watch PRON, eh?
:P

eh nice display picture!
how the fuck do you put up moving ones!
 


At 6:26 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

i forgot to say. its much easier to comment this way than it is to have a pop up window..

:)
 


At 6:36 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Well to post moving pictures you need to find a site hosting the pic or use flickr. Right click the pic and choose 'properties' and then copy the direct link to the picture and paste it into the URL bar when adding pics in your post. Just been lazy to look for pics so I never did it. The link should end with something like .jpg or .gif

Its easier to comment this way for me because my office blocks the pop-up window from loading somehow.
 


At 11:12 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

ARGH!!! I'm going to create a second character to go back into the Subway and get the morphing memory. I am so lacking in NCU for buffs right now, got the stats but higher level NCUs take too much NCU slots. Try to buff yours up more as well, then I can put HP buffs and Damage/ing shields on you guys when we play.

Since Warlock won't be coming this weekend I'll probaby create new charater today for this purpose and delete it later, one of you come meet me ingame on Friday maybe so I can transfer the stuff.

Let me know if you're looking for Subway specific items and I'll keep an eye out for them. Morphing Memory can level all the way to QL200 so don't forget, you can pump up NCU that way.

Is anyone good with tradeskilling? I read that you can make Carbonum Armour by buying the plates. I can get the plates if one of you has the skills for making it.

Finally, can anyone in the team buff Map Navigation skills? We can purchase the map upgrades then without losing out on IPs, plus the upgrade to see players on the map will really help us not lose each other in dungeons.
 


At 5:00 PM, Blogger Adole said...

PoC3 rocks!!! Kiera Knightley rules!!! she is so pretty. ahem.....i need to control, control.....

how to do it? still blur. i mean what is the format or the size.......i can create my own rite? I wan moving AYUMI pics!!!!
 


At 7:23 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

i want moving lanciao pics -.-
 


At 9:56 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Please la Kiera Knightely is so passe. At one point of time she was absolutely EVERYWHERE.

Charlize Theron? Now we're talking. :)
 


At 6:57 AM, Blogger Sai said...

Second lvl shop got sell morphing memory as well. I'm using it right now. No need go to subway and get it. But if u really want. We can get it for u. Our second group are currently camping at subway and might or maybe not coming out ever.
 


At 10:08 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I used to think Kiera Knightely was super hot, except in 'Bend it like Beckham' but the truth is she's no big deal, the woman is like ahuman chopstick.

It was mostly the British accent (always a plus for me) and the regal looks, but that's worn off now. Kate Beckinsale is way way hotter than Kiera so she's my number 2, had to be abritish babe. Colonise the hell out of me baby yeah!!!!

Sai.....you guys are seriously camping in the Subway with a second team? Seriously?? Like why on earth? The only thing worthwhile is the morphing memory which you say can be bought, and the belt dropped by Abmouth Supremus (you can get a better one in the Temple of the Three Winds.)

I've got everything I could possibly want from ToTW so you guys should stop by tonight. Most if it is NoDrop and Unique so everyone should get, all I want is the Gauntlets,the Belt and Tank ARmour (backslot item) so I can help with Rings and Robes plus the rest of the Shadowfade set for Warlock, plus I can tank the Guardian of Three and most of the other bosses already, we just need to move through the corridoors as fast as possible so the trains don't become a problem.

I'm also back in the game to run missions. Will be coming on tonight for the long haul so we should do some stuff. If anyone can make Carbonum Armour for me please do.

I've been fraternising with some Omnitek friends I made over at the ToTW =)
About time some Clan members showed up. PM me and we meet in Tir.
 


At 12:51 PM, Blogger Sai said...

If you see what is the class of our second lvl team. A doctor, A engineer and A Fixer. we actually playing this team to get new member into GoodSpirit. Not lvl the character up. Subway is the place where newb come in. and We are going to hunt them down. Haha!
 


At 9:27 AM, Blogger Adole said...

ah, crc error really ticking me off, i need to get it fixed lar. hmm..... u guys must be very high lv already in AO.
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
600th
Al Jazeera Show that was censored by Astro
Quick AO Post
Why did the chicken cross the road ?
Anarchy Online
random post
The DotA Post
Just thought I'd post this for SPARTA!!!!!
DDS 2
Consoles and Games
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010