Welcome..to the World....of Warcraft


Oh hell yes. After 3 days of downloading 500MB of patched (which explains my lack of presence in AO) and another 500MB of patches that Sai burned for me (thanks man I owe you), a whole bloody Gigabyte of patching!!!!!!, I can play World of Warcraft.

The reports are. Not laggy at all, granted that the starting undead village didn't have more than 6 players that I could see. I'm hoping that there will be no problems. Going to try levelling my Undead Warrior to Level 10 and head out to do a final lag test before I go out and buy "WoW: The Burning Crusade". What can I say, I gotta make me a blood elf Paladdin (the dude in the picture). I wanted Undead, but they look kinda stupid, although mine is cool cos he doesn't have a lower jaw. Roxxors!!!!!

The game is definately easier to get into that AO, right click to attack, talk. Nicer GUI. Plus its Warcraft!!!!! I wanted to buy the BC today, but I'm going to put it off till tomorrow so I can test some more, then its off to the PvP server Frostmourne, my cousins are there and they're long time players so they can show me the ropes.

I would honestly quit AO right now except for the fact that I feel indebted to the guild and that we all can't play WoW since gotta pay after 10 days. So don't count me out of AO, mighty Jannorath will not abandon you. I am the Janitor of Wrath, mopping up mobs wherever they spawn, disinfecting temple floors Rubi-ka wide.

Now all I need is some bloody good armour!!!!! OH GOD WHY WON'T NO ONE MAKE CARBONUM!!!! I guess its time to take my request clanwide instead of just limiting it to the guild.

Good Boss helped me plant my tower. Its so nice to hit faster, I just got 20 levels worth of Melee Initiative ^_^ Now all I gotta do is get more tokens. You guys decide if you want to run missions or go Temple.
posted by Master Magnus on 10:15 AM / there are 14 comments for this post.
 
14 Comment(s):

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Sigh. This game looks like a lot of fun. I want la.

But my PC has lousy specs anyway. I play some games on my dad's laptop.

Guh, back to Sims 2 we go.
 


At 12:34 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

Have you considered playing the pirate server for free ?
 


At 12:34 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

Lali, you can give Anarchy Online a try. The required specs are pretty low ... you just might be able to squeeze through and play :P
 


At 2:32 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I'm sure Lali can play, if her computer can't handle it it must be older than she is and rightfully belongs in a museum.

Actually if you can run sims I'm sure you can run AO.

Warlock, I could play for free. But its basically going to be tons of non-english speaking people on that server. Plus my cousins are on the pay server so its more fun. %0 bucks a month ain't that bad :)
 


At 10:11 PM, Blogger Lali said...

No magnus, I play Sims 2 on my dad's laptop. That game KILLS my desktop.

I bought my pc about 5/6 years ago. My memory is only 128, and the combined space of C and D drives is 32 gigs only.

My dad got me an original copy of Warcraft 3 when it came out and I used to Battle.net a lot. It lagged a bit, but generally was ok.

Even coming online also my com lags like a fucker sometimes. I can't play that stuff right? :(
 


At 9:59 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Well you're right there Lali, your computer won't be able to run World of Warcraft. It's fun though, my undead warrior has no lower jaw :)
And he says cool stuff once in awhile.

If you can play Warcraft 3 you can play DotA!!! Get download hamachi and play with us, lag shouldn't be an issue unless screamyx is screwing up, which does happen from time to time.

Then you can get your ass kicked by me, its an exhilarating experience.
 


At 8:27 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Hehe, I used to DoTA. Then I got bored and played more Angel/Nexus arena.

I can barely remember how to play. Can anyone teach me (and not use it as a chance to kick my poor defenseless ass) :). Teehee
 


At 11:45 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Well go download hamachi and we can play against the computer online. I'm sure the rest can teach you while I focus on killing.

Why?

I do what I do. I k-k-k-k-kill!!!!

And remember, ranged, gun using characters are ghey, ask Warlock, he knows this to be true.
 


At 10:52 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Huh? hamachi?

:p

Lali = N00b
 


At 10:53 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Oi! Help la ! I really wanna play!

If someone says they'll teach me I'm gonna reinstall the game.
 


At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go to google and type hamachi and then go download the program. Install it and then we'll worry about step 2 once you do. You need the frozen throne expansion for warcraft 3 though
 


At 4:10 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Anonymous was me from my cellphone *grin*

Download Hamachi, think of it as MSN messenger, you join our network (someone paste the network name and password please) and whenever any of us are on we can play games, any game that has a LAN Multiplayer option.

Go install Warcraft 3 and the Frozen Throne expansion pack and update it to the latest version. Then go download dota at 'dotaportal'. Then log on after 8pm at night and get your arse kicked.
 


At 4:44 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

lali just play counter strike with me la.
all this dota talk makes me want to start dota ..
 


At 7:14 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Cheh. I don't have the expansion. :(

I am defeated.

Gaggagagagaga
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Don't panic.
I'm watching you
600th
Al Jazeera Show that was censored by Astro
Quick AO Post
Why did the chicken cross the road ?
Anarchy Online
random post
The DotA Post
Just thought I'd post this for SPARTA!!!!!
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010