gorgeous magnus

'gorrila in labour pain' expression


i asked him to give me a wide smile and this is what i got..


battle of the fingers. i win by a long shot!


i was webcamming with Magnus just a while ago..
and we got into this..
see i was hesitant about posting this pictures until he kept stressing how GORGEOUS he was albeit the terribly weird facial expressions..
so yeah.. here's the gorgeous MAGNUS, ya'll..
indulge
posted by jkavi on 7:52 PM / there are 23 comments for this post.
 
23 Comment(s):

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

OH MY GAWD!!!!! I'M GORGEOUS!!!! Time to go make out with my monitor
 


At 6:30 PM, Blogger ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust said...

arrrggghhh my eyes!!! cant stand it!! take it away plz.... take all away!!!!
 


At 11:47 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

Eyes bleeding .. the pain .... damn it Kavi I thought you cared about me .. now I am gonna hurl and die...
 


At 8:54 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Oh you know you love it!!! PLus what's off camera leaves more to the imagination.

Oh yeah.....I'm gorgeous, now I can't walk around the office with the massive hard-on my own pics give me
 


At 10:43 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

HAHAHAHHAHAA...

you know Warlock, it actually didnt look that bad while on webcam.. now that i look back on the pictures.. its so god damn funny..
HAHAHAHAHAA!!

but still, i beat Magnus in the finger department! NYAHAHAHHAA
 


At 11:29 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Oh PUHLEEEZE!!! What bollocks. My one finger is bigger than your whole hand, you're just abusing the perspective of each pic to make yours look longer.

YES!!! Mine is longer than Kavi's

I can go take a picture now of my finger being longer than the Twin Towers.

I can't decide which to be turned on over more, my pics or Starcraft 2
 


At 12:10 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

GRRRRRRR!!
MINE IS LONGER! I DONT CARE! IT IS!!
BOLLOCKS LA your finger longer than my one hand!!
:P
 


At 12:20 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Well I'm sorry but we both know your itty bitty fingers are nowhere near as long as mine.

I feel like my fingers are too big though, I always wind up mashing 2 keys at once when I type T_T

Yay I can use my scythe in .hack//G.U. I own everything with my long, throbbing, pulsating........fingers
 


At 3:29 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

long..throbbing..pulsating..AND THE BEST U COULD DO WAS..FINGERS?!!
:(

i think my finger is not ITSY BITSY.. its just not as huge as yours.. though yours dont actually look all that big..
 


At 3:53 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I'm sorry but I don't log into the blog just to cater to your pervy needs Kavi. I'll just give you this.

Itty Bitty Red Riding Hood (IBRRH)

IBRRH walks into her Grandma's house with a basket of bran muffins to help old Granma's bowels deal with their non-soluble fibre shortage, not realising that a cross-dressing Master Magnus sent her to the old folks home and now lies quietly in Grandma's bed in her place.

IRBBH: Hi Grandma!!
Master Magnus: Hello dearie.
IRBBH: Grandma you look different today
Master Magnus: I've been getting more exercise lately
IRBBH: Grandma, what big eyes you have
Master Magnus: All the better to see you with my dear.
IRBBH: Grandma, what a big nose you have.
Master Magnus: All the better to smell you with my dear.
IRBBH: Grandma, what big fingers you have!!!
Master Magnus: ALL THE BETTER TO FINGER YOU WITH MY DEAR!!! BRRRRWWWOOOAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
 


At 4:18 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA!!
NYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
MAGNUSSSSSSSSSS!!!
LOL ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!!

wtf..is that IRBBH piece of short donut supposed to be me?!@#@#$@#$
 


At 4:24 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

GOD!! JESUS!!! ALLAH!!!
Enough with the bloody 'donut' crap or I will find you and murder-death-kill you (whoever can guess the movie this is from gets free curry mee next time we dota).

Itty Bitty Red Riding Hood = IBRRH

You didn't really expect me to type it out every single time right. I'm sure you're the only person that couldn't figure it out, best you go eat more fish.

Now my turn, I've always wondered what 'ROFLMFAO' means. Somebody clarify.
 


At 4:35 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

I KNEW THAT IRRBH MEANT THAT LA!!
OMFGGGGGG.....

dont make me smack the balls off you!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

im going to post more nasty pics of you !!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
 


At 4:46 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I don't think posting those 'special' pics you have of me would be a good idea, I wouldn't want Warlock to get horny.

You didn't answer my question about the meaning of 'ROFLMFAO'.

I know you wish IBRRH was you, but sadly it is just a non-existent red hood wearing midget I made up
 


At 6:08 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

oh.. HAHAHAHHA i thought that RRBHRR donut was me.. NYAHAHAHAHA...

ROFLMAO is..

Rabbit On Floor Licks Magnus's Ass Ohyeah!

okay.. Rolling On Floor Laughing My Fucking Ass Off is more like it :P
 


At 9:38 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Can rabbits lick?
Not sure about that.

You're right about one thing....you're a donut...an effing bloody donut
 


At 11:32 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

i love how these donuts and Vs get to you.. NYAHAHAHAHHAHA
 


At 12:48 AM, Blogger Warlock said...

you people are psychotic ! :)
 


At 8:20 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

i got those genes from you ,warlock :P
NYAHAHAHHAA..
but really.. DONUT ROCKS
 


At 8:52 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Well Kavi, my Momma always said...Stupid is as Stupid does..hyuck! hyuck!!

Now time to go have an intellectual conversation with a few 5 year olds to get this 'donut' crap out of my head.

Must spill blood!!!!

Nevermind I'll just play .hack//G.U. instead
 


At 5:30 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

DONUTS DONUTS DONUTS
 


At 5:58 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Nice.
 


At 9:22 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

T_T

No comments at all thw whole night....must be the work of AO.
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
:)
28 Weeks Later....the Blog is still dead....
Granado Espada
Return from the red light district
freak
the gay gorilla
bowling!
It's 1:30a.m. and I am suffering from RPG Radiculo...
To cuss or not to cuss......
Meow
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010