In fighting.....bickering....trash talking(hurtfull ones).....and im a lot better than you!!
Its just this Dinesh, varying gamestyles exist. You can win with any style given the situation as you said. But dont go saying behind us in a way that we can hear stuff like"those fellas like thatlar.Just farm farm. Dont bother bout themlar and dont waste your time helping coz u know wat will happen if you help(1 example)". This your saying to navin. Many of them there say nothing in reply(kugan, arul)coz your elder and out of respect. Even ben and me. Dont play all the sarcasm games in the cc thats wat i mean.some of it are offensive and warrant replies but they dont want to coz it might coz probs.Trash talking someone after you kill them is part of the fun in da game(as navin would agree..hehehe(shaun wouldt though...hahahahaha)), but the above statement isnt. And about choosing characters that they dont know how to use, i totally aggree with you its boring if we stick to the same character BUT this "not helping when needed" stems from the innability to use the character in da first place most often then not. They die and die and die and die till they just are afraid to even go near creeps. Case: arul with naix, arvin with luna, me with balanar, navin with broodmother(wat you felt tat day was how others felt when they just keep dying like crazy after taking new characters), shaun with all characters excluding Bone. So this goes out to all newbie character users, Try and get a brief understanding of the character from your pals who r good then apply in game and at critical moments ask them wat shud be done. And those pro users pls help out by giving them some good pointers on how to play the characters( DINESH is quite good at this,seriously-he is my wiki on heroes).To JON, u might not be tat good a user of barathum but hats of for ur courage during battles and you were trying ur best.
.....im in for both DOTA SESSIONS and will be there unless someone has assasinated me due to these posts......TQ for clearing your part din and shaun coz now i feel relieved that we have talked about it.
posted by TI_clown on 5:42 PM / there are 10 comments for this post.
 
10 Comment(s):

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Jeez man are you on hormone therapy ^_^

Seriously tough I think we all acknowledge that there's different ways of playin, including the whole farming thing and runnning away to get your butterfly. But you need to understand that it sucks ass to play when your team is just constantly farming. ^_^
I eel the farming thing works better in 5v5 where one just goes off and farms like mad.

I realize my Broodmother comments about farming have set you off. Honestly I was just kidding about the farming I had no scroll (mistake) and thought ctr was gone anyway so I can either come back and die there or try and take out Rax with my ulti. Seriously not coverlining, they just had teleport sadly

As for the sarcasm please don't treat me with this whole elder respect thing. I know sometimes we bitch and then someone says no mana, or ulti on cooldown and we understand (unless its shaun with full mana). There's also time where I (knowing that I'm with a farming team) still try to push and get owned when I should have just not pushed. Just think of it more as tank frustration, we usually pick the guys that have to run in there and commit murder only to have our team abandon us.

Now Warlock going all alone by himself, dying and bitching well that's just him being a sore loser :P

but like I said in the other comments, the dissing is just so they will realise and HELP us after that. I mean you're slowing down someone and if te other guy joins in its sure kill but your teamate runs. If its me, I cry, I diss, and then hope that the next time I do it my teamates will follow.

But anyway sorry if anyone had their feelings hurt its all in game for me. I think that Warlock and me always expect they other to work in the team the way we do with each other or Sai and Siriuz, which is not fair too since we don't communicate as much ( Warlock and I have te power of love we read each other's movements to pwn).
 


At 9:20 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

I agree with Magnus. I didnt mean to hurt anyone's feelings. It's all in-game for me. I think its normal to complain and bicker when you're losing .. then i'll snigger and tell my team " we have broken them ". I also agree that sometimes i get emo and merajuk and then end up dying alone .. it's just my way of handling things. Basically means, i've given up but still playing cause it'll be too early to end it. We'll work on that ok .. cause now i am macho and everyone listens to me .. (even kugan) so my team will pawn everyone next game ^_^
 


At 10:05 PM, Blogger ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust said...

lets jz hope dat spain wud beat russia on friday den oni i'll b in good mood.... if not well... god bless ur souls... all of u... which in dis case i'll use all my supa heroes n thrash d living daylights outta u... n oso 2prove dat im good at other heroes bsids bone ^_^v

okok im jz joking.... hahaha.... hope 2cu all dis saturday.... will gif final confirmation on my participation on thurs/fri....
glad dat everything is bak 2normal... not sure bout chino tho... is he still sulky over da raping done by d very ppl he disses?
 


At 9:03 AM, Blogger Warlock said...

Chino wasn't sulky .. at all. The emo mode dissapeared before the game itself. Like I always say, we are all getting better and better so it's rarely pure skill that determines victory. Hero choice, opponent hero choice, strategy used, item and even small things like using chicken efficiently can spell the difference between victory and defeat. So Chino and I have less things to bitch about nowadays.
 


At 10:50 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

how come suddenly magnus is using "^_^"

=.=
 


At 10:51 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

WAHAHA "now i am macho" WAHAHA
 


At 11:14 PM, Blogger TI_clown said...

I aggree navin, i agree and totally understand....thanks. And i was in PMS mode as chino would say so got quite EMO. Well another thing about me for you all to know(wish u didnt)
 


At 8:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

www0630
prada shoes
balenciaga sneakers
pandora charms
air max 2017
hawks jerseys
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet
moncler outlet
san antonio spurs jerseys
mulberry handbags











 


At 3:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0706
mont blanc pens
supra shoes
ferragamo shoes
polo ralph lauren
malone souliers
michael kors outlet
prada outlet
air jordan shoes
jordan shoes
10 deep clothing

 


At 10:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

www0725

polo ralph lauren
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
nike store
canada goose outlet
champion clothing
heat jerseys
pandora charms





 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Reply 2 :
Clearing Out the Muddy Waters™
Reply :
In fighting.....bickering....trash talking(hurtful...
pharmaceutics is here.
1 down
It would be hot
ACGT
Ubi concordia, ibi victoria=where there is unity, ...
chem
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010