annoyance!!!!!
This is madness!!!! I got so annoyed today on the road. I hate queue jumper. Ok, this morning i was on my way to my lab. Every morning, i have to pass the traffic junction, which is always ok, no jam except after office hour (lucky for me, i dun have to use that way to go back home, but still the same junction, just different road lanes). This morning, of all the sudden, dunno what happen, the junction seems to be quite occupied. I was happily driving, singing along to the songs i blasted in my car. I was far behind the line. Green light and we are moving, slow as usualy. Then came one car, a van, giving me the hand signal to let him move into my lane, so, i just let him have his way. Before long, the light turned red. it's ok, i can wait since i came out early. i have to wait for 5 mins. Then it's green light again, few cars came from behind and drove pass me, car signalling and hand signalling as well to the driver just few cars in front of me. So meaning that the few cars and mine have to wait for them to get into the lanes and move. Not long, IT'S RED again. Bloody!!! This is blasphemy!!!! i got so annoyed and i smsed to my collegue and was cussing like hell! i have to wait for 5 more mins. The question is that, y all these people dunno how to queue properly. Have to cut queue one mer? people can queue and wait, u people dunno how to queue and wait mer? wait if one day i cut queue like that also in front of u when u are almost late, u wan mer? u wan be fast, i also wan fast ler.....walau eh.

I cant care much lar, even if u r driving golden citizens in ur car. golden citizens nowadays are also very crafty. Last i heard is that they complot with other house buglar and act to survey the house, by asking for drinks, direction, etc and they take the chance to get a quick glimpse on your house and located if any alarm was installed. It's not that i dun respect the elders, i always do. Just we have to be very careful nowadays, people come in different form. The one that everyone need to really avoid is at the airport. Just reject anyone (of coz, unless u know that certain someone well enuf) who asked to "tumpang" some baggages since there is a allowable limit of weight for everyone in da cargo, unless u r willing to pay extras, per kg. Me and my fren were approaced once by this kind of stranger, a lady in 50's and a grandma. we just rejected nicely even though we all hand carried our luggages. What if they carry something illegal especially drugs in there? the luggages will be registered under ur name and u will get into hellpit deep trouble.

Ah, i think i just let what happen to me this morning slip by lar.......for i m kind.............
posted by Adole on 10:20 AM / there are 8 comments for this post.
 
8 Comment(s):

At 2:06 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

oh no..the 300 disease now runs in Adole's veins..

btw, today morning class finished early , and the afternoon lab session got cancelled.. so i left col at 10.30am..
AND on the way home i almost knocked into a chibai car.
it was a straight road, obviously my road la.. so if you want to fucking cut in ,fucking wait la pukimak..
i was so close to crossing the junction and out of no where he cuts in like some blind fuck..
ahh dont mind the cars..the motorcyclist ride around like they own the roads.. GRRRRRRRR..
its only been a week of driving and these road users are starting to frustate me..
EVEN WORSE.. BIG TANKERS DRIVING ON THE FAST LANE AND HOLDING UP TRAFFIC>.. OMFGGGGGG LANCIAO LA ..

okay thats all from me for today.
adole, next time when they show hand, you show finger la. can adi :P
 


At 2:09 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

First to comment !

Coff coff

Dood, this is Malaysia .. I used to be a good driver who lets anyone who want to jump q and overtake me do it. Not anymore ! Though I don't jump qs, if I find an idiot trying to jump the q I will purposely use the front of my car to block their path. Of course with my long hair and the black jacket I can get away with it cause if the guys gets pissed I just give him the stare and let him think I am part of some 'macha triad' group. Looking rough does have it's advantages. Don't let people bully you on the road but make sure you don't turn into one of them .. the seductive powers of the dark side is strong.
 


At 2:09 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

Nooo ... darn it Kavi .. you posted just as I was about to post .. there goes my 1st to post .. wait la you , I come there and bite you :)
 


At 3:38 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

bite me all you want.. :P
i must wrestle you the next time we meet..

btw getting honked at by long haired indian lorry drivers isnt that much fun
 


At 5:07 PM, Blogger ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust said...

Shaun aka ShinGaMi was here also... Period
 


At 7:58 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Sigh. As usual the tiniest person on the blog wants to wrestle everyone....

Just thought I'd add in that I used to get honked at by lorry drivers when I was blond
 


At 11:43 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

im NOT THE TINIEST..
chino is tinier.. or shaun at least :P
yea, i can always hope.. -.-"
 


At 8:39 AM, Blogger Adole said...

blonde and get honked? hmm.....connemction? But overall, penang has the worst road users of all time (sorry penangnites). The bus even honked the car in front for driving at the limited speed. wth. the car was driving quite ok, but the bus driver wants to drive fast, he kept pressing the honk. but i admire how penang people drive, really. cool.

when i c kitten, kavi's image will str8 comes t my head, hehehe, thanks to the post ^^
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
Get the fuck over yourselves
2nd shot!!
(UPDATED!!!) Introduction, 300, Gross Shit, and ot...
something i think interesting.........
ME, Myself n' I
Booster required....
300
You're Next!
WHO ARE YOU???
is this true?
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010