300
**post updated , now time to go into hiding and hope Lali doesn't know where I sleep **








I don't want to say much , just that the movie totally rocked ! Big time !








I watched it twice allready , another 298 more to go ...








The second time I watched it, in Seremban, the audience clapped like crazy at the end of the movie (even the Lockjawed Monster clapped) ! When was the last time you watched a movie where the Malaysian audience applauded at the end. The movie does something to you ... I have a sudden urge to walk around carrying a shield and a spear and kick people who irritate me into the well.








Oh yeah I noticed an uncanny resemblance ...





.. between Lali and Xerxes ! Lali if you ever get mad and want to conquer Greece count me in .. as long as you grant me all my desire, wishes and .. an uniform (in movie joke .. watch to understand .. keep an eye out for Lali , great acting)

So how is the resemblance ? Can anyone see it or am I just a raving lunatic (as the blog title implies) ? Come on , post some more comments people .. I wanna see Lali get flustered. Bwahahahaha.








Labels: ,

posted by Warlock on 10:59 PM / there are 28 comments for this post.
 
28 Comment(s):

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Lali said...

What.

The.

Fuck.
 


At 11:31 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

are you kidding?!
i dont see any resemblance what so ever!! omfg..

its okay lali ,we're all here for you.. AHAHHAHAHA
 


At 11:51 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Instead of arguing..this time I am going to..

ABSOLUTELY AGREE 100% TO THE MAX!!!

Oh yeah the movie rocked too. Must kill people!! Must pump iron!!! Must make blood flow...so pretty..pretty blood with flying limbs..
 


At 12:30 AM, Blogger Warlock said...

Ya man , I feel the same too .. I have a sudden urge to go pump iron and become as buffed as the Spartans ... I'll probably need it when Lali catches me ..

Any ideas where I can get the Spartan shields cheap ? :P
 


At 1:38 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

eh you got that third pic from her bloggie right?
errm you know lali , i love you and all but seriously, im starting to notice the slightest hint of resemblance.. HAHA

warlock, where you at?.. we need to go into hiding together :P
 


At 2:29 AM, Blogger chino said...

that bad guy was a fag...dont wanna comment on the resemblance...
 


At 4:20 AM, Blogger Ice_princess said...

did u guys know...dat fella(xerxes) is actually white(nt bein racist)and he even acted in charlie's angel,n also appeared in lost...hmm....and ben he is not a fag...!jus that he happens to look like a drag queen/king in this movie...but i too, tot like u at first la..but after reading the movie review and artist reviews(ermm...i study mass comm so excuse my research) i jus had to drop the idea....no comments from me too... ;-)
 


At 9:37 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

The evidence is mounting...

Does anyone actually know where lali was at the time this movie was filmed?

Those guys had to train 2 hours 6 days a week to buff up and look like that. I know you all say 2 hours no big deal, but try 2 hours of hardcore training and do it religiously almost everyday.

I wouldn't want lali to get flustered by this post though, because...I am kind
 


At 11:25 AM, Blogger Adole said...

wow, the movie is so that good? my future sister in law, who does not like war movies also gave me so many thumbs up, i guess i must go to watch it.
 


At 2:15 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

navin are you running high on the "i am kind" hormones..
 


At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!
I see a resemblence.
Cool!
Lali... you're famous.

I haven't watched the movie yet. Curse this god forsaken country. How long must I wait. Aaarrrrggghhh!!!!
 


At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the above is me!
 


At 4:41 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Lo. You're all so lulzy I'm puking from the lulz.

P/S : Warlock, I never, ever get 'flustered'. Nor do I blush. Nor do you.
 


At 9:18 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I blush all the time, usually when I shower.

Arc for the love of god fly back so you can watch it!! I wanna see again but dunno when to go!! I'm out of people to hit up to go with me cos everyone has seen it. Damn

I'm sure I'll find someone. After all, I do not ask for them to stand...only kneel..because I am kind
 


At 11:09 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

dood, whats up with the "I am kind" thing .. that is Lali's line man ! :P

I have a feeling that people will kneel for Xerxes but not for you simply cause you'll probably shove your thing down their throat when they kneel ..
 


At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im ashamed 2say dat... I HAVEN FUKIN SEEN D MOVIE YET!!! damn sad... so sad.... very sad.... so pissyfying....
 


At 11:29 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

If you don't watch the movie , just kneel to navin .. because he is kind
 


At 11:40 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!!
wait is this what i tthink it is?
 


At 1:39 AM, Blogger TI_clown said...

gays all over the world would have enjoyed this muv.....as much as we(guys) would have enjoyed watching 300 PMOY running aroun the big screen ,scantily clad
 


At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Warlock..I'll stand behind them and ask "Do you feel my divine power?"

Gopi, what the hell is a PMOY?

I am so getting my pyjamas tailored to look like Xerxes' get up, it's perfect for stay at home gaming.

Salty Peanuts III, you must see 300!!!!! Call me if you wanna go in KL this week. Or we can try going Friday night in Seremban if Warlock got car (I can't get my car for Friday *sulk*). Even though you are not a gay loser (the taker not the doer) for not watching 300 yet, I will still hang with you, because....I am kind.

After watching the movie I got the sudden urge to furiously work out and now am spending monday at the office with intense aches in my trapezius muscles.
 


At 12:42 PM, Blogger TI_clown said...

PMOY= Playmate of the Year(PLAYBOY)

Ben.......u notice these guys here or not......i told you the national graph for total amount of ppl frequenting the gym would increase due to 300.....just like it does just after New Year(due 2 resolutions)

hopefully they dont plan to take on fully grown wolfs or bears
 


At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be flying back sometime next week. Sure hope its still showing.
 


At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Arc, it will certainly be showing and I will go with you too. Okay that makes it 3 times in the cinema for me if this Friday happens. Anything more than that would just be insane and expensive.

Gopi, to be fair we all know Warlock isn't actually going to work out right ;D
Plus I don't pay for gym anymore since I got all the stuff I need at home. But its true, watching the show made me want to buff up more and kill people, dont know why, it was all just so cool I guess.

Who was playmate of the year? The queen, Lena Headley?
 


At 3:48 PM, Blogger Adole said...

wow, the movie is so influential, i guess i HAVE to watch it, somehow. hopefully this week, hehehe,
 


At 6:11 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

You definitely shouldn't miss it man. Its not Return of the King, but it is so damn close to that level of perfection that you won't mind
 


At 6:27 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

Screw you Magnus ! I am so gonna work out and get buffed up ! Then I am gonna pawn you in DotA and piss all over you ! Fag !
 


At 7:05 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

You have no hope of victory Warlock, for you are but a man, and I ....am a GOD!!

It is you that shall lay down in submission and taste the sweet nectar or my urination
 


At 4:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

www0524
michael kors wallets
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet
denver broncos jerseys
coach outlet
bottega veneta outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
ugg boots
canada goose

 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
You're Next!
WHO ARE YOU???
is this true?
Lockjaw Monster....
The Me
forwarded mails........
Mindfuck
Of Music and Games
music mingle
3 Types of Indian in Malaysia
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010