The Me
ok lar, since Warlock said about self introductory, maybe i should introduce myself also just like what Lali did ^^, i havent properly introduced myself also.

I was born and raised in Kuching, Sarawak, yes, the Cat City, but the city is itself does not have that many cats, it's just like any other cities. But one thing i like about Kuching is that it's clean and it's a verdure city. I m sorry that say that the air in KL is quite different from what we have here. In KL, sometime i can hardly breathe because the air feels very heavy with saturated smoke and dust. And i pity the greeneries around KL are for having to endure to such condition. As a plant people, i feel sad for them. About Kuching, everywhere you go, u cant miss a spot without greeneries. A spot by my definition here is an area big enough for a shop lot. Trees and flowers are everywhere inside the city, that is y it is also dubbed as the Garden City and city has been awarded by being er....i dunno what position but it about the cleanest city in da world. Kuching is just like any other town and city, where people walk in jeans and tee.....and also mini skirts. I usually get some intimidating questions like "does the people in Sarawak wear cawat?" or "do you guys leave in jungle" sort of things when i study in west penisular. I just laugh off at the questions and tell them "yea, we live on trees, but we have elevator inside the trees". Seriously. i guess Kuching is not much publicised. And on the some of the movie that was shot in Kuching the the Tale of the Red shoes (i forgot the title) and the most recent one, The Possessed, the movie itself is like potraying Sarawak as the land of the supernatural, and i think it's kinda scary for people who are trying to visit Sarawak. Cause the scenes in the movies lean more towards mystery.

I m old already, so, let's just skip the age topic. I m Warlock's coursemate in UKM, partner in crime, neighbour in our hostel and blah blah blah, oh, he is my punching bag sometime ^^ i just like to disturb him so much. Sai and Siriuz were my neighbour also, hahah, and we all used to play games together. How time flies, it was just like yesterday. I truely enjoy my time with them, hahaha, stress free. Thanks to the wonder of internet, we are all still manage to keep in touch.

On my family, i think my family is rather conservative, more than liberalism. Being the eldest son in the family and the eldest grandson in the family, i sorta supposedly have this responsible to show good examples to my siblings or cousins. And i m always asked if i was getting married anytime soon in any family gathering. Just lucky enough that there is no such rule that the eldest have to get married first the only followed by the younger, cause my sister is getting married this year, lol or else i will be pressurized to find a wife. We r quite free to do what we want, just that my mum is rather of a control freak.

My hobbies? erm........i like to play games, and i used to be an avid game player. i have slowed down a bit lately, i just kinda lost mood to play games. So many things are lingering in my mind and i get constant headache. I like Ayumi Hamasaki badly, i want to meet her at least ONCE before i die, that is one of my wish. I used to be a staunch fan of The Cranberries before Ayumi stride along. Alanis Morisette too. I love to chat. If i m free, i can chat heaps of empty talks. I talk cock a lot. ^^ I like to eat, but at the same time, i cant eat too many things. My guilt feeling surpass my craving for food. So it's usually see but no touch. I m pretty much used to it already.

So, if u all happen to meet someone online with the nice Adole-Aileron-Alucard, either one, it could be me. My Dota name is Leingod. Aileron is adapted (actually curi ^^) from Tales of Destiny, Alucard very obviously from Castlevania, mirror of draculA, Leingod is from Star Ocean 3 and Adole is an abbr. from Adolescent.

so, it's nice to meet u guys here, u guys have been great help to me. i m happy to know all of u. I will continue posting here (in fact my mind contemplates this blog as my diary bleh :P).

One last thing, if i have ever posted or mentioned something sensitive here, please feel free to scold me, or anything, somehow, just let me know so that i can change, ^^ i m not perfect u know.

ciao.
posted by Adole on 11:25 AM / there are 13 comments for this post.
 
13 Comment(s):

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Adole said...

so sorry for my english, i m too lazy to go filter the whole thing again, i just type whatever that comes into my mind usually.
 


At 4:57 PM, Blogger Sai said...

the band you mention before, their album can download using emule.
 


At 5:05 PM, Blogger Adole said...

oh.......thanks, i have not used emule for long time lioa ^^ i will try.
 


At 5:59 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

me thinks youre cute :)
 


At 1:30 AM, Blogger Warlock said...

Nice post.I never felt bullied by you actually ... you're lotsa fun to hang out with. When can play the keyboard let us listen to it ok ?
 


At 9:06 AM, Blogger Adole said...

i hope by May, hahah, he promised 2 to 3 months, well, that also have to depend on me whether i m capable of cathching the notes fast or not.
 


At 3:20 PM, Blogger Lali said...

I love Sarawakians and Sabahan people. Almost as much as I love Russian army men and gay people.
 


At 3:40 PM, Blogger Adole said...

lol, it almost sounds like sarawakians and sabahan are army men and gay, hahaha, just kidding. ^^
 


At 1:07 AM, Blogger Lali said...

Adole you're so full of lulz.
 


At 1:31 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

lali youre LULZING the whole blog!
 


At 11:22 PM, Blogger Lali said...

Lul Lulz lulzly lol lulz
 


At 11:38 AM, Blogger Adole said...

what is lulz?? lol
enlighten me ler.
 


At 9:33 AM, Blogger jeje said...

north face
christian louboutin
hermes belt
michael kors outlet
nike tn
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
true religion jeans outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet

 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
forwarded mails........
Mindfuck
Of Music and Games
music mingle
3 Types of Indian in Malaysia
well i got this from a friend..and i think its kin...
Rants
My Kelantan Trip
The Power Of The Horde
Madness? This is SPARTA!!!!!!!
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010