Not half as bad....
I nearly bought xbox360 on monday, but sadly no stock. dammit. well, i guess i just wait for the xbox 360 elite to be here. xbox360 is well known for it's over heating problems and once 3 red lights in seen, then send to hospital also cannot cure liao. unless get the unmodified one, which i m planning to get. I can borrow games from my fren and if there is offer in the net, i can grab the game for a cheap price around rm80 or so. Overheating is still the main issue ler. sad....... wii no game lar, and mostly chibified character one, not so my style. PS3 at the moment no games also, the best time to get ps3 is next year, and probably i will get 360 first for this year and ps3 for next year.

Some of the games for 360 is really stunning. Assasin Creed is one for certain, the games is somewhat akin to GTA and it has great graphics and actions (wading through the crowds and push people around). another one soon to be released is Lost Oddesey (spelling?) by Hironobu Sakaguchi (familiar name? the father of final fantasy) whom is working for Mistwalker now, company owned my microsoft. No ff game though. so we can expect good games from this company hopefully. i for one like 99 nights and i think it's an awesome game. oh, and since u all like FPS like CS, War of Gear is definitely the game for all of u, try play online. The game has one of the top notch quaility graphic i have ever seen. since seeing ps3 and xbox360 games, i think ff12 and kh2 (used to be super beautiful graphics to me) graphic now is just a small fragments of what i have seen in the new gen consoles.

The price for xbox360 limited set in my place here is rm1700 comes with 2 original games. i asked around at kl there and there price is rm1800+, i dunno y so expensive and the game for 360 (pirated of coz) is around rm18-20, which is quite taxing compared to rm15 here. any explanation or is ther any cheaper place around?

with xbox360, we can play final fantasy 11 ler. u guys getting it? magnus, heard u planning to get one ^^ from the chatbox. probably i will just wait until early next month then i c what to do lar. ps3 is definitely out for me in this year and wii i only like dragon quest. xbox360 is the best choice for now.
posted by Adole on 9:52 AM / there are 18 comments for this post.
 
18 Comment(s):

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Well I was mulling over buying an Xbox360, but I won't even consider doing this until I finish my PS2 games completely, its not like I'm suffering from game shortage ^_^

But 1800 for Xbox 360 is way too high man you should be able to get for 1400 at least. I've seen 1200 at low yat, modded. Let me put it this way a 20gb PS3 goes for RM1800 in sungai wang plaza....

overheating is not a huge problem if you take care of the machine, buy some coolers or use AC, plus the only time it's relevant is during those weekend gaming sprees.

I'll probably just spend keep my money and just buy Burning Crusade, at this point I'd rather play WoW than FF11, especially after the shit that was FF12. FF13 videos look promising though.

Too into .hack//G.U. now. OMG!!! Orca and Balmung!! WTF is going on!!! Second Arena match starting today.

I think I'll still get a PS3 first, that's the machine I really want, Xbox 360 is just something to get if I can't buy PS3, second prize.

Gears of War is a 3rd person shooter that is once of the most awesome games out this year, and I'd wager it won't make me throw up repeatedly while playing. Really cool shit. PS3 has an equivalent game too but I forget the name now T_T

I'm missing DotA!!!!!!
 


At 2:18 PM, Blogger Adole said...

if i had a choice, i would get ps3 first, no question, but since now ps3 no games and ps2 is running out of games, i think it's time i move forward. ^^

so, 3rd person shooter, sorry about tht >.<

i cant run WoW with my current pc >.< so i guess the best way is to get xbox360 if i really wan to play ff11 too (not WoW). the unmoded wan can be obtained at rm1400 too here. but without games. im still thinking though. if not this month, prob next month, wait for better deal.
 


At 6:39 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

with rm 1400 you can buy 98275897234728947829374892734 donuts
 


At 9:22 PM, Blogger Warlock said...

Kavi you are nuts girl.

I don't see the point in getting a 360 .. better just get a better computer upgrade .. same games more upgrade options and can do more stuff on it. Besides saves you the trouble of playing the game all over again when the special version with extra stuff comes out for the PC :P

Still 1,800 is very expensive for a Xbox .. maybe you got cheated because you weren't streetwise enough ? You know these people will see their own mom if they can make a quick buck ...
 


At 10:34 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

im nuts.. like..doNUTS..
NYAHAHAHHAHA...

eh all of you just install counter strike la.. end of story..
 


At 10:35 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

CS ROCKS MY WORLD..

this message will self destuct in 48759834785734 seconds..

DONUTS UNLEASHED! :P
 


At 11:01 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Clearly you are retarded and must qualify for some kind of aid from the government..........

You're not entirely correct though, not all games get ported to the PC, most games don't work well with emulators save for much older ones, the 'new' content is usually just bullshit that doesn't matter e.g. Jade Empire PC version.

Of course buying Xbox to play FF11 is probably out.
 


At 3:33 AM, Blogger jkavi said...

i am NOT retarded. i insist!
i just love donuts!
NYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 


At 10:02 AM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Keep going Kavi, you're just a riot of laughs, I'm sure repeating the same word over and over passes for humour in Kepong =P

Gonna buy Burning Crusade tomorrow!!! *drool* I can't wait, even with full weekends there's still weekdays right....right....

No Xbox OR PS3, you know how it is lah, even the old PS2 models have problems with Dual Layer DVDs etc, better to buy the later versions, they're more STABLE lol.

Ram keeps bringing the Rappelz client back, for some reason it won't work for me, but now got all the latest patches etc so see how it goes, its giving me the Risk Your Life, won't fucking connect problem.
 


At 11:29 AM, Blogger Adole said...

Dunno how ler, the one i c in kl so expensive, rm1800 is too much ler. i think i rather get one here for rm1700 and perhpas can go lower than this. i m just scouting the price ahhaha.

the problem is, i wan to get a real good pc, not just some upgrades, and that will take out a lot from me. the current granado is not doing so good with my pc and the upcoming RO2 will definitely be the same.

but i will c first lar and check out price.

BTW, the rm1800 is the limited pack, comes with 2 orignal games, of coz, i can also get the moded one without games for rm1300-1400 also.
 


At 1:24 PM, Blogger jkavi said...

just get a new pc la.. and put donuts as your wallpaper! :)
 


At 1:40 PM, Blogger Adole said...

>.< donuts ar........i m not really into donuts lar ^^
 


At 2:45 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Oh yeah, upgrading to a PC that is as powerful as an Xbox360 gameswise will cost you roughly 3-4 times more than the Xbox360.

Get the Xbox 360 Adole, unless you can afford to get a better PC, PC should take priority if you game on it like with MMORPGs, but if you just surf and shit you don't really need to bother.

I don't understand why you want the unmodded one though, do you like paying RM300 for the same games that you can pay RM10 for? Morality of Intellectual Property theft aside (after all I am completely immoral....my Moral test paper says so).

My advice is don't buy unless you can get a modded one for RM1200. If you coming to KL and seriously considering let me know and maybe we can get a group discount. No promises though.

Donuts are quite useful for the single an with needs. I always like the jelly filled one, they feel more....natural. Just warm them up in the microwave to heighten the experience.
 


At 3:06 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

I take it back Adole, get a better PC for the love of god get a better PC.

Two words....

Starcraft 2
 


At 1:08 PM, Blogger Adole said...

oh, er....i have not played starcraft b4, not totally, but i played less than 1 hour in my whole gaming life. i dunno y, but i love Dota.

i m still thinking if i wan to get xbox360 or just wait for ps3. i will definitely get ps3 even if i get 360.

yea, the unmoded one is expensive, but just for warranty reason and i wan to play in xbox live, probably...anywya, xbox only has some games that i really like.

well, still thnking, i will scourage for the price again in kl in june.
 


At 2:53 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Never played Starcraft?!?!?!

This is like the gravest PC Gamer sin EVER!!!! Oh well...it was a damn good game. I keep checking to see if Starcraft 2 site is updated now.

I GOT WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND BURNING CRUSADE!!!!!!!!!! WITH ONE MONTH FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE A LIFE!!!!!!!! BUT THEN AGAIN I DON'T HAVE ONE!!!!

Be like me, if you can't get a woman....play World of Warcraft.
 


At 12:02 PM, Blogger Adole said...

wahh, cant get woman then play WoW, hahhahaha.

i wan to play but ithink my pc cannot handle lar the graphic ^^ need buy new pc first.

no...i m going to get woman and WoW or wow with me.
 


At 3:30 PM, Blogger Master Magnus said...

Well I could get a woman in theory, but then I'd feel guilty ;P

So I have to content myself with dancing with Blood Elf babes instead. You know how they say elves are flat, they so aren't

I am Navinidan the Blood Knight!!
Magnus was taken T_T
 

Post a Comment
div
 
elin
r6p
Danikenkai
ShiNGaMi*HoLoCaust
Master Magnus
chino
cLown
Lali
SiriuzGrey
Adole
Ice_princess
Warlock
Arc
crapper
jkavi
Sai
Ditpet
rudecrudedude
 
TESTING
gorgeous magnus
:)
28 Weeks Later....the Blog is still dead....
Granado Espada
Return from the red light district
freak
the gay gorilla
bowling!
It's 1:30a.m. and I am suffering from RPG Radiculo...
 
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010